Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off course he has a negative opinion on the monarchy 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also funny how he talks about pa being a ahem n£nce and f the queen when he was being rapey cnut in the pub a mere 24 hours ago he's such a bleep and going on how he dosent care about his fan base pull the other one you desperate beg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I knew there’d be rows this weekend! I’m no royalist but given Karshart Karcrashian is all about his fan base I’m still surprised at his constant mission to alienate them all! Also the Andrew is a nonce biscuit was bad taste, triggering for survivors and obvs mad as Marcus is a total sex pest (although Andrew is a dirty duck and can do one) x

Reactions: 7
D’you know what I think though, I genuinely think he’s too thick to realise what he’s posting. He just sees viral memes and steals them without sitting back and thinking ‘how does this impact me, what will my followers think’, his single brain cell rattles around exhausted after clicking a button on his laptop. So then when people kick off he goes on the defensive cos he literally doesn’t understand why

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I knew there’d be rows this weekend! I’m no royalist but given Karshart Karcrashian is all about his fan base I’m still surprised at his constant mission to alienate them all! Also the Andrew is a ponce biscuit was bad taste, triggering for survivors and obvs mad as Marcus is a total sex pest (although Andrew is a dirty duck and can do one) x
Sorry meant nonce!

It won’t let me write nonce ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
D’you know what I think though, I genuinely think he’s too thick to realise what he’s posting. He just sees viral memes and steals them without sitting back and thinking ‘how does this impact me, what will my followers think’, his single brain cell rattles around exhausted after clicking a button on his laptop. So then when people kick off he goes on the defensive cos he literally doesn’t understand why
No you may have a point here but a bit of me also thinks he knows exactly what he's doing at same time no we don't all have to join in with the jubilee or celebrate that's people's choices but this is a women who's been the longest serving monarch people should be allowed to celebrate that without judgement and snarkiness but what do we expect a guy who's never worked a day in his life

Reactions: 10
Ffs he deletes stuff so fast, what’s the point in posting anything if you’re going to delete it within minutes you sweaty duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s a coincidence Marcus, I’ve just stolen an image of someone else’s work to pass off as my own for jokes baked some biscuits for you .
895F291D-E795-41CB-B9B5-18F5DEB2E422.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not been on here for a few days, cos he’s been so boring. Just caught up😳 what a horrible little dicked bleep he is😡 He is a danger to society.

The woman hating man bothering bleep. I bleeping HATE you Marcus Mitchell, you need a good twatting.

Sorry beauts I’m on the wine, half wankered & pulling no punches tonight 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Just saying it now.

I think he’s the reason SG took his own life, he took advantage of the poor lad and then blackmailed him because he was obsessed with SG. Marcus you really are the scum of humanity

• Heart
Marcus is the type of person you can tell has never been punched in the face. I think if this happened to him in the pub, brought on by his disgusting, creepy, predatory behaviour, it might take him down a peg or six. Now I don’t condone violence in anyway, but he will pick the wrong guy to drape himself over and try to kiss on a night out and said guy will not take it well and no doubt lamp him one

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marcus is the type of person you can tell has never been punched in the face. I think if this happened to him in the pub, brought on by his disgusting, creepy, predatory behaviour, it might take him down a peg or six. Now I don’t condone violence in anyway, but he will pick the wrong guy to drape himself over and try to kiss on a night out and said guy will not take it well and no doubt lamp him one
I would say it would knock sense into him but I imagine the fist would be absorbed because he’s a walking tub of putty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Comparing himself to Kim and Kourt
If Sid could go back she would have chosen to abort. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.