Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually used to like those runners until
Marcus got gifted them, almost bought a pair (different style) for Mr PN. Absolutely not now, shame coz I actually like Tommy Mallet
MM is mire like Timmy Mallett! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s such a bore 🙄 not sure we’ll get this MMMM tonight you know 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Food feasting, the toes out, drinks and Coldplay on the box, it could go either waaaaaay beauts
49A71BF8-CF56-4F47-AD42-BB472C81785C.png
E54AC0A6-BF2F-4C4D-B8F2-5FD83CC40C2E.png
4AFD74D6-2CB7-4A6D-AB98-569186DE7CD5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see he's out with the latest in his long line of swamp donkeys!

About six chins and five stone
bleeping swamp donkeys! 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, he is actually looking like a slim Jim even though he’s tucking into a desert that the swamp donkey breathed over. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
God he’s a dull bleep isn’t he 😴 is this the ‘content’ he’s promised people who fund his evenings out? Pratting around with a snooker cue in ’Spoons, woooooowwwww absolutely hilarious :rolleyes: 🥱 Give it up you bleeping melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.