Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS

I can just sense a MMMMMMMMM incoming I just know it 💕

this is what he does. It’s a constant cycle.

View attachment 1305444
Do it Marcus! I’m not in the mood either, I’m bleeping stressed out over the cost of living and panicking. Marcus on the other hand is lording it up in spoons everyday having breakfast and liquid lunches, prick. A mmmm will cheer me up and give me a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His mood dips every time he doesn't get his own way. Nobody to fund his piss ups, we get treated to his snivelling mush.
He's obviously spent all his referral cash on sausages and biscuits ( I mean wise choices I would too) but I fund my own sausage!
Marcus stop begging you little melt!
Exactly this - his 'moods' are basically just toddler tantrums, coz he's not got his own way. Waaaaaaahhhhhh 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do it Marcus! I’m not in the mood either, I’m bleeping stressed out over the cost of living and panicking. Marcus on the other hand is lording it up in spoons everyday having breakfast and liquid lunches, prick. A mmmm will cheer me up and give me a laugh!
I know right it’s laughable, like we earn good money and have luxuries and stuff and I spent €150 on the weekly food shop the other day and panicked. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣 I budget the food and cook everything from scratch other than my hungover Chinese on a Sunday. Then you’ve this prick going eating out every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

just remember how good your life is, he annoyed me earlier too and then I looked at my lovely house, my nice clothes, my upcoming wedding and my healthy toes and realised my life is WAY BETTER and way more fulfilling than a fry with an extra chipolata from spoons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know right it’s laughable, like we earn good money and have luxuries and stuff and I spent €150 on the weekly food shop the other day and panicked. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣 I budget the food and cook everything from scratch other than my hungover Chinese on a Sunday. Then you’ve this prick going eating out every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

just remember how good your life is, he annoyed me earlier too and then I looked at my lovely house, my nice clothes, my upcoming wedding and my healthy toes and realised my life is WAY BETTER and way more fulfilling than a fry with an extra chipolata from spoons.
Tbh I’d rather eat at home or anywhere else other than spoons, I don’t like the food lol just want something to give me a laugh after a stressful day 🤣 oh yeah we’ve all got better life styles than Marcus, there’s no doubt in my mind about that I just think it’s wrong what he’s doing begging strangers for money and claiming to be incapable of working!

Reactions: 5
Because he's skint beaut! 😂😂

Thought he didn't want to go beauts. Hope he gets Covid! 😂😂😂
Does he actually work with these to promote or is tagging them in the hope they’ll fix it so he wins as he’s so famous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually used to like those runners until
Marcus got gifted them, almost bought a pair (different style) for Mr PN. Absolutely not now, shame coz I actually like Tommy Mallet

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Your healthy toes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.