Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like he’s at the local working mans club when they have some cheesy tit turn playing. Christ I’ve had wilder nights in my kitchen on my own 🤣 can someone explain to me why she’s called corset please 🤣
I thought the same too! Mr. AB went out for a few drinks last night after work, I got home from work, showered and had a few drinks (alone) too and an early night, it was nothing wild but I’m sure you get my meaning. But yeah, I’ve had wilder nights alone in my apartment too. 💃🏼 🎶🍷 Ha ha ha, she’s called Corset because at one point she always wore the same off colored white corset, fur coat and black ripped jeans..like every time she was out she wore the same outfit! 🤣 It seems she wore the same (or similar) outfit last night too. 🤣 I hope that helps explain? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My money is on there is curfew where he’s living
I think that’s the most likely scenario never thought of that!

I thought the same too! Mr. AB went out for a few drinks last night after work, I got home from work, showered and had a few drinks (alone) too and an early night, it was nothing wild but I’m sure you get my meaning. But yeah, I’ve had wilder nights alone in my apartment too. 💃🏼 🎶🍷 Ha ha ha, she’s called Corset because at one point she always wore the same off colored white corset, fur coat and black ripped jeans..like every time she was out she wore the same outfit! 🤣 It seems she wore the same (or similar outfit last night too). 🤣 I hope that helps explain? 😘
Ohhh I’m with you now haha 😂 it’s may why is she wearing a fur bloody coat!! Hahah it just looks like such a tit night so forced and boring. Let’s hope tonight has something better instore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a disappointment, after such a boring couple of weeks and we were all set for a full on night of entertainment and My dead gran can party harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My money is on there is curfew where he’s living
This is a great shout, I think you’re onto something there beaut. Now he’s decided to be an alcoholic again, maybe he’ll be back on cans of water in his room soon 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It would have to be a strong one or he’d sink 🤣🤣
Yes, you’re right, he’d probably sink…but would he? He’s filled with some much bodily gases he’d surely just float? Or stick him on an unused oil rig, that would be more stable! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree , he’s probably on a curfew hence leaving early as Heidi seems to have stayed out a good few hours later by the looks of her Instagram.

there’s nothing wrong with small town nightlife as such- I mean , most the atmosphere is from the friends you are with in my experience, and not everyone can afford big city prices all the time , but considering he rarely goes out, it’s his birthday and he’s meant to be celebrating the new him ( ha!) , it does seem like a weird and crappy venue choice .

Fingers crossed today brings bigger and better things 😂

Reactions: 7
Happy birthday Marcus Carcass! 🎂 We all hope you have an amazing day celebrating. 🥳 Lots of love from your biggest fans, your Tattle Trolls! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning beauts, well what a letdown last night was. He needs to up his game massively tonight.
He will probably make an excuse he is spending the day with his family & can't be bothered to go out tonight 🙄 he’s just a big bore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning beauts, well what a letdown last night was. He needs to up his game massively tonight.
He will probably make an excuse he is spending the day with his family & can't be bothered to go out tonight 🙄 he’s just a big bore.
I’m sorry to say that I’m a little happy that he was a let down last night. 😬 I missed most of his snotty crying live yesterday when I was at work and then his live that I briefly saw last night, he ended it to tidy up. Whatevs! I went to bed early and got a good 10 hours sleep in. 💪🏻 I’m ready for my day ahead, I’m off out to brunch with Mr. AB so I’ll have a few shots in honor of the Beggy birthday boy! 🥃🥃🥃 Have a super Saturday beauts! 💋♥🥰 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree with whoever said there glad they didn’t grow up in a small town because of the nightlife but tbf if I lived in Cambourne I’d at least get a taxi to Newquay for my bday night out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So disappointed in him beauts. Couldn't sleep for love nor money last night and was hoping Marcus was going to keep me occupied but oh no! Back from his big birthday eve night out early to watch 2008 EastEnders and inhale a big fat take away 😩😭

• Haha
I agree with whoever said there glad they didn’t grow up in a small town because of the nightlife but tbf if I lived in Cambourne I’d at least get a taxi to Newquay for my bday night out
off topic a bit but is Newquay a good night out… I ask because I remember going to Cornwall on family holidays when I was about 10/11 and to me at that age the older teenagers and people in their 20s sitting around in bars looked so cool and fun
I’ve never been back 20 years later but I’ve always wondered if it was the way I remembered 😂

off topic a bit but is Newquay a good night out… I ask because I remember going to Cornwall on family holidays when I was about 10/11 and to me at that age the older teenagers and people in their 20s sitting around in bars looked so cool and fun
I’ve never been back 20 years later but I’ve always wondered if it was the way I remembered 😂
And then you get to your 20s and life is far from fun 😅😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder what time he will drag his sweaty arse out of his stinking pit. My moneys on him going to Sid’s today & she maybe might take him out for a meal with other family members (poor fuckers having to put up with him)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what time he will drag his sweaty arse out of his stinking pit. My moneys on him going to Sid’s today & she maybe might take him out for a meal with other family members (poor fuckers having to put up with him)
He's put for brekkie with Rich Mitch and Claire!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.