Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m just really old but they all look fine to me .

I wonder if it was Heidi or Sid who bought him that wine that was supposedly sent to his table

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t shoot me but I’m actually pleased for him to be out like a normal 24 year old should be doing not live streaming form the travel lodge it’s really really sad isn’t it! Also really hoping he pisses his pants tonight but a bit more of this he needs to do! and not treat these girls like tit when they don’t agree with something or don’t wana go straight out again ASAP 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree with you coco. In the video of him dancing he looked genuinely happy and like any other lad of his age should be on their birthday. I think a lot of his issues stems from loneliness so tonight surrounded by friends hes grand.

Tomorrow, hungover and no one around is when the story might change.

Is Venom planning on doing a birthday mash up compilation??🙏🏼😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor Heidi I wish she owned another jacket can't keep popping that faux fur on in Summer! Also wish she had another ' best friend' because this can't be what makes her happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s weird. I’m think Heidi likes being associated with him to a degree and maybe she has warm feelings toward him, but he also manipulates her, he’s clearly had a tantrum and out of guilt they have gone. But I expect she is on a knife edge with him as any time soon he’ll put a story up exposing her like he did with Adele or she feels guilty if anything was to happen to him. She actually needs to walk away - I had a sort of similar scenario where my ‘friend’ pretended to take overdoses, have psychotic episodes and lie. When you’re in the thick of it it’s so hard to call them out as there’s always that guilt feeling, but in your heart you know and my friend wasn’t putting tit all over social media. I don’t think at all their friendship is two way, it’s all Marcus and she’s probably pressured into tonight. He’s not a good person and I don’t think he’s a good friend he just got people out for sympathy. I really think she needs to move on. It won’t end well as he will turn on her. Maybe I’m being kind and maybe she turned up knowing there was free drinks..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sid is paying for everything (even the bottle of cheap plonk) she organised it all because bully boy had a tantrum and demanded a party because he couldn’t organise bleeping anything because hes an absolute carcrash! Yeah he “looks” like an average 24 year old out having fun on his birthday if you didn’t know what he was like you would be happy for him but hes not a nice person at all, just read the wiki again or go over the lasy few treads whoever is feeling sorry for him! Im sure the after party will turn nasty and will remind everyone what hes really like again because hes a nasty piece of work when drunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like Carcass had a wild night out with Corset and the underage crew! 😅 Is that the same corset and fur coat which she never fully wears…meaning on her shoulders it’s always hanging off her arms? 🙄 There’s a very off colored white bra on display mind Corset! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll probably get some stick for this but here goes… whenever I see photos of him on a night out, it makes me so happy that I didn’t grow up in a small town. Soz but that nightlife ain’t it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It looks like Carcass had a wild night out with Corset and the underage crew! 😅 Is that the same corset and fur coat which she never fully wears…meaning on her shoulders it’s always hanging off her arms? 🙄 There’s a very off colored white bra on display mind Corset! 🤣
It looks like he’s at the local working mans club when they have some cheesy tit turn playing. Christ I’ve had wilder nights in my kitchen on my own 🤣 can someone explain to me why she’s called corset please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.