Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads just rang the husband and asked him to bring some thatchers home 😭🤦‍♀️ I’ll see myself out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads just rang the husband and asked him to bring some thatchers home 😭🤦‍♀️ I’ll see myself out 🤣🤣🤣
“you don’t need to announce youre departure its not an airport ” (you have to say it in gay Marcus voice :LOL:) another of marcus’s favourite resused stolen sayings:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last I checked (so my info could be outdated) AA don't believe in "mindful drinking". You're an alcoholic for life (they don't say recovering alcoholic or ex alcoholic) and you won't ever be able to touch a drop again. So let's see how excited he is to get to an AA meeting and proudly proclaim he's an alcoholic once he realises what they're all about.

Reactions: 15
Happy Burpday to you
Your meltdown is due
You’re a racist misogynist
And we all saw you poo
💩🫣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Last I checked (so my info could be outdated) AA don't believe in "mindful drinking". You're an alcoholic for life (they don't say recovering alcoholic or ex alcoholic) and you won't ever be able to touch a drop again. So let's see how excited he is to get to an AA meeting and proudly proclaim he's an alcoholic once he realises what they're all about.
its a big commitment and they usually work off a 12 step programme but you can leave and don’t have to go if you don’t want to (its like a little family so he will love the attention but he wont be able to commit and truthfully do the 12 steps mainly because he never was an alcoholic and hes a massive lier with no motivation) again its all for social media! Have a read of the “We are with you” page, again its a lot to commit to if you dont have a problem which he doesn’t! again its for followers and sympathy! The usual bullshit with him!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for him to try and post content in the meeting for some hard bastard who’s been sent there by the courts to reef him out the gap 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I'm bleeping livid! This is an embarrassment, he does not need AA, what a mockery to make of those who are physically debilitated by and physically reliant on alcohol, and need AA often as a last result because they've nearly killed themselves or another person, I'm actually disgusted he thinks this is just some game. I really hope he at least gives the more members of this AA group a laugh at his pure desperation, although if it were me I'd be offended. These people are on their last bleeping legs. I'm disappointed in this social worker, counsellor or whatever they are not seeing through this utter crock of tit and enabling his behaviour, they should also be ashamed or they're piss poor at their job, I'm would have thought you could see a Marcus type a mile off (quite literally) I'm fummin beauts!

At this stage I gone even think it's munchousens, it's just pure bleep, cunthousens

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg I'm bleeping livid! This is an embarrassment, he does not need AA, what a mockery to make of those who are physically debilitated by and physically reliant on alcohol, and need AA often as a last result because they've nearly killed themselves or another person, I'm actually disgusted he thinks this is just some game. I really hope he at least gives the more members of this AA group a laugh at his pure desperation, although if it were me I'd be offended. These people are on their last bleeping legs. I'm disappointed in this social worker, counsellor or whatever they are not seeing through this utter crock of tit and enabling his behaviour, they should also be ashamed or they're piss poor at their job, I'm would have thought you could see a Marcus type a mile off (quite literally) I'm fummin beauts!

At this stage I gone even think it's munchousens, it's just pure bleep, cunthousens
So beauts detective boo is attending an AA meeting near Mr Liar soon. I hope he reads this and gets a sweat on trying to spot me. No I’m not going against the rules I’m also attending AA and NA all over Cornwall on different days whilst in treatment so….. 🤷‍♀️ I can’t help Kernow being such a small place beauts xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So beauts detective boo is attending an AA meeting near Mr Liar soon. I hope he reads this and gets a sweat on trying to spot me. No I’m not going against the rules I’m also attending AA and NA all over Cornwall on different days whilst in treatment so….. 🤷‍♀️ I can’t help Kernow being such a small place beauts xx
i know family members who attend more than one AA location, some of them go to meetings everyday within their locality and its because they genuinely need to go each day, and it keeps them focused ❤ my point is these services are for genuine people and they most certainly do not go to theses services for social media purposes/attention/sympathy! Sympathy and attention is the last thing my family members want because they are genuinely in need of these services.

Reactions: 12
out of 6,195 followers you get 4 comments (not really adding up is it?? it clear everyone is waiting on the car crash and the non existent birthday party🥳even Heidi wont go out with him🤭)
That’s a poor poor amount of followers for an ‘influencer’, never mind considering if any of them were bought! Ayeee that’s what happens when your a bleep Marcus beauts, people don’t wanna be around you

Reactions: 9
out of 6,195 followers you get 4 comments (not really adding up is it?? it clear everyone is waiting on the car crash and the non existent birthday party🥳even Heidi wont go out with him🤭)
Hmmmm it could also have something to do with he's as dull as dishwater with really wank eyebrows

• Haha
WOW what a tw***t
What was that Marcus? Be kind? Caroline flack? Blocking people who give you abuse? Who’s he to call out anyones looks! I’m disliking him more by the day

Oh Marcus FFS! Have some pride lad 🤣🤣🤣
Marcus only doesn’t hate women who have a blue tick lol

Hmmmm it could also have something to do with he's as dull as dishwater with really wank eyebrows
He’s one of them people who can’t make jokes or be funny without having to insult someone. And even then he’s not funny

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wishing you so much strength and luck detective inspector boo!!! It's a bloody tough gig. I think Marcus thinks it will be like something off of little Britain, like fat fighters or something (the real version of which should also not be mocked but I think Marcus would!) He'll be telling alllllll of his friends about his AA meeting, oh wait....

Soz beauts this has really triggered me, and I'm not even on that particular journey myself, so can't imagine how it would feel if you are, thank you for allowing such a safe space to rant and be respected, EFs and 48 CCEs for you all 💐💌🥚xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What was that Marcus? Be kind? Caroline flack? Blocking people who give you abuse? Who’s he to call out anyones looks! I’m disliking him more by the day

Marcus only doesn’t hate women who have a blue tick lol

He’s one of them people who can’t make jokes or be funny without having to insult someone. And even then he’s not funny
This. He's a proper woman hating dickwad

Am I misremembering or didn’t he say he was bisexual for a bit because he thought he was in with a chance with Heidi?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.