Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"feels so good to be me again" ?! what will happen when you get a case of cider then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Birthday MMMM is going to be epic. Marks and Spencer foodhall here I come!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Beauts and fallen beauts I now present to you the excuse for not going out on the piss for his birthday but in reality he has no one to go out with!!! and why the duck is he going to AA and wasting this other place “We are With You” time!! he never had an alcohol addiction ffs! jesus christ hes the biggest bleep on instagram!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Happy Birthday to you
You have a loose screw
You are a massive bleep
and your fan's are cunts too 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🎵 Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Marcus
Your life is a car crash
And your toe's about to fall off too 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beauts and fallen beauts I now present to you the excuse for not going out on the piss for his birthday but in reality he has no one to go out with!!! and why the duck is he going to AA and this other place when he never had an alcohol addiction! jesus christ hes the biggest bleep on instagram!
I feel sorry for people who’s job this is, working with people who are genuinely struggling then you have this fat unhreatdul spoilt lazy bleep who’s only addiction in life is to food and social media He hasn’t drunk solid since he left the travel lodge 😂😂😂😂so I think he’s doing fine with the 14 units malarkey 🤔😵💫😵💫 I’m just lost for words using services people are crying for for absolute no need he needs to be. Reported 🤦🏻‍♀️for what, im not actually sure but this ain’t normal?

Reactions: 10
Away for a long weekend this weekend… Gutted I’m going to miss the MMMM. *throws coke bottle in anger*

70 units a day? What a liar. 1.5 litres of vodka a day? And him skint and drinking dark fruits the whole time? Dark fruits would equate to 35 cans at 1.98 units per 440ml can.

also saw this review when looking up units, marcus is that you? You big woman hating alcoholic you xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy birthday to you
Chilling with the homeless crew
You smell like a walrus
And you look like one to. 🎶🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy birthday to you
You make me wanna spew
You look like a giant turd
And you smell like one too 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I have second hand embarrassment for him. He is such a sweaty boiled ham. CAN YOU BLAME HER FOR NOT FOLLOWING HIM.

BD2B1495-77D4-494C-8E65-D6C54354B59F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.