Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind these lull's sometimes. Firstly you know they won't last and secondly it just shows that without his MMMM he is a boring bleep with not one redeeming feature

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My first day off in weeks beauts and I’ve treated myself to a strongbow dark fruits 🥳🥳🍻
Tonight it’s a strongbow dark fruits
Tomorrow it’s m&s vodka
By Thursday you are ringing work in tears saying you have to go awaaaaay , and shitting your self in a hedge

luckily so long as you pop to B+M, preferably with someone else paying , you will be back to living your best beaut life by Friday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tonight it’s a strongbow dark fruits
Tomorrow it’s m&s vodka
By Thursday you are ringing work in tears saying you have to go awaaaaay , and shitting your self in a hedge

luckily so long as you pop to B+M, preferably with someone else paying , you will be back to living your best beaut life by Friday 😂
Does going to b&m and my husband paying count beaut 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's very predictable is our Marcus. As predictable as him crying on a live.
The poor A30 has been missing him so he'll be due for another roly poly down there soon, unless it's got a restraining order 😱

The NHS could save millions with this new materialistic holistic approach for addiction/mental health. Instead of counselling or medication, just go and spend £270 of your mum's money in B&M after 2/3 weeks of scamming an absolute fortune from the LLL beauts!
I think I may put this forward you know to my MH team and see if I can get a Damehood out of it.
Imagine! Arise Dame Ethel of Little Willy 👸
It’s actually part of my job to write funding bids for mental health services… might drop this into our next team meeting 🤣 all credit to Ethel of course 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s actually part of my job to write funding bids for mental health services… might drop this into our next team meeting 🤣 all credit to Ethel of course 🤷‍♀️
As a MH worker what would be you’re professional opinion on Marcus be from what you have seen on his behaviour? I don’t think we have any professional MH workers on this thread so we may not fully understand MM, would you be able to give us you’re professional opinion so we can maybe try to understand his behaviour or would that compromise you’re job?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hmmmm. We've been here before beauts.
We defo have a week or so of smugness and 'he's on top of the world oh'.
If he was I'd shove him the duck off.
Anyway, as already pointed out. We have a weightloss journey pending imminently. I hope to duck the hot chocs make a comeback as the comedown from food last time gave us the most epic month ever. Who gives a duck about the cost of living crisis with the free entertainment he gives us. (No Carcus it's not us topping your PayPal up).
Enjoy the rest beauts, it won't be long.
Check your post, look at who it's addressed too. You need to remember your families names. Tolerate them. Use them. To hell with it, if you get bored, threaten a few window dives.
Its what Marcus the 'influencer' will want.
See ya soon Beauts, wouldn't wana be ya 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a MH worker what would be you’re professional opinion on Marcus be from what you have seen on his behaviour? I don’t think we have any professional MH workers on this thread so we may not fully understand MM, would you be able to give us you’re professional opinion so we can maybe try to understand his behaviour or would that compromise you’re job?
Oh im not qualified to answer that from a professional perspective im afraid, I work strictly on the planning/commissioning side of things with input from staff working into the services.

But I am on the autism spectrum myself… from a personal viewpoint he could possibly have ASD but also something like NPD… definitely not OCD… the obsessions could come from autism as I know I’ve been there (not to an MM point!) but I deffo think he’s playing up and playing the system

unfortunately he blocked me even on my burner as I’d love to give him a good shake and ask him WHY he thinks he can’t get a job when I’ve managed to work my way up to where I am now (8a NHS) and I have two bloody mortgages to pay!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1E7FEF47-7E38-4530-8362-DA2F23491B2B.jpeg

Just searched him to look on his fb and this realllllly old one has randomly appeared

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh im not qualified to answer that from a professional perspective im afraid, I work strictly on the planning/commissioning side of things with input from staff working into the services.

But I am on the autism spectrum myself… from a personal viewpoint he could possibly have ASD but also something like NPD… definitely not OCD… the obsessions could come from autism as I know I’ve been there (not to an MM point!) but I deffo think he’s playing up and playing the system

unfortunately he blocked me even on my burner as I’d love to give him a good shake and ask him WHY he thinks he can’t get a job when I’ve managed to work my way up to where I am now (8a NHS) and I have two bloody mortgages to pay!
i see, you are in different department and not a psychiatrist, yes we all seem to think this with the NCD, thank you for sharing youre personal view. Indeed i think we would all love to know why he thinks he doesn’t need to get a job! yes its infuriating , majority have mortgages and rent to pay but different strokes for different folks(y) i personally don’t see why he shouldn’t have to work either ??

Reactions: 4
I just need one more live, for him to come on with a Thachers box on his head😫😫😫
Tbh beauts i dont think it will be long until hes drinking ‘3’ watered down vodka .. well fingers crosssed🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i see, you are in different department and not a psychiatrist, yes we all seem to think this with the NCD, thank you for sharing youre personal view. Indeed i think we would all love to know why he thinks he doesn’t need to get a job! yes its infuriating , majority have mortgages and rent to pay but different strokes for different folks(y) i personally don’t see why he shouldn’t have to work either ??
the problem with him is that the longer he doesn’t have a job or contribute to society then the less employable he is, so he has even more of an excuse!

Reactions: 5
🎶One more live….
I need to see the one Will takes you home
Just one more live
It needs to be the one you window dive
I don’t care if you are a new narc
I only care that you wake up in a hedge
Just one more live
It needs to be the one with the MMMM™️🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.