Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahhh so we are seeing similar 😑 hes so predictable:rolleyes:
And he had covid in the first few weeks and was extra boring. I think he realised this, and decided on a new angle for attention - alcoholic.
But yeah the miraculous recovery from last week makes it clear it was all a performance.

Reactions: 16
Give it a week til he's crediting the gummies for his mental health turn around.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Give it a week til he's crediting the gummies for his mental health turn around.
Funny thing is, he started following the gummy account a few days ago 😂

EDIT; just checked again & he's unfollowed? He must of tried his luck at wanting to promote them again but they must of turned him down on his offer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh that means soon he’ll be back on the diet bandwagon too, will lose 2 stone in 5 days and be feeling the best he’s ever felt. This time next week an agent will be wanting to sign him and he’ll have some ‘big news’ to share!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
its a massive difference from the TL days!! he seem to have money and all of sudden he not an alcoholic! its like a different person! which further back up that the the TL days was all planned! he played an absolute blinder! I joined st peak TL days so I
didn’t see how he reacted to when he first went there (does anybody know is this whst he was like the first week in the TL , sorry for asking but i couldn’t read back over all them thread) just curious if this “good behaviour” we are seeing now on week 1 in the new accommodation is in anyway similar to week 1 in the TL ? because if so…..we all know how its going to turn out! he gets bored/ attention span looses interest very quickly . (again sorry for the essay 🙈)
He is a different person didn’t you know that a trip to bnm can change you? Gosh beauts !! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ahhh so we are seeing similar 😑 hes so predictable:rolleyes:
He's very predictable is our Marcus. As predictable as him crying on a live.
The poor A30 has been missing him so he'll be due for another roly poly down there soon, unless it's got a restraining order 😱

He is a different person didn’t you know that a trip to bnm can change you? Gosh beauts !! Lol
The NHS could save millions with this new materialistic holistic approach for addiction/mental health. Instead of counselling or medication, just go and spend £270 of your mum's money in B&M after 2/3 weeks of scamming an absolute fortune from the LLL beauts!
I think I may put this forward you know to my MH team and see if I can get a Damehood out of it.
Imagine! Arise Dame Ethel of Little Willy 👸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
lol retail therapy certainly helps alright but BnM must work wonders:LOL: hes has actually influenced us over the past weeks , M&S Food, McDonalds and now BnM…he has actually giving them free advertising:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's on the blag again beauts! Hinting about some tea, coffee and sugar pots! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He's very predictable is our Marcus. As predictable as him crying on a live.
The poor A30 has been missing him so he'll be due for another roly poly down there soon, unless it's got a restraining order 😱

The NHS could save millions with this new materialistic holistic approach for addiction/mental health. Instead of counselling or medication, just go and spend £270 of your mum's money in B&M after 2/3 weeks of scamming an absolute fortune from the LLL beauts!
I think I may put this forward you know to my MH team and see if I can get a Damehood out of it.
Imagine! Arise Dame Ethel of Little Willy 👸
Hahahaha this made me laugh! Yes save the nhs millions I’m treatment and just give them vouchers for bnm instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like it’s all got very dull and I miss the crates on cider and TL days!! If anyone else feels the same just fart if you need help 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.