Marcus Mitchell #38 £8.34, he’s going to be sleeping on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just been live and I missed it again!!! 😫😫😫
He came on and heavy breathed for about 30 seconds and went off cos he obviously didn't get enough viewers 😒
He's an absolute bleep. I can't stand him of his bleeping enablers 😡
Whoever he is getting the money or booze from need a good slap.

His poor parents 😢

Reactions: 17
I’ve not been on here for a few days but that live with his dad has made me so ANGRY!! Absolutely vile way to treat your parents especially at his big old age they need to cut ties with him now no matter how bad they feel, he’s never gonna learn or help himself. It’s not fair on them

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Thought he couldn’t piss me off any more. If my daughter did that to me she’s not far off his age I don’t care I’d throw her out he’s not a child now he needs to learn the consequences of his actions his parents are not helping now they’re enabling him in his own self destruction

Has it all kicked off big style behind the scenes? It was really sad seeing his dad on film like that, how dare he film his dad like that, he genuinely cannot empathise with anyone can he? He is totally egocentric. He’s only concerned with Marcus.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He will be fucked off coz he got no support and his brainless LLL saying they would send him train fares and money for hotels this time - that’s the only reason he filmed that he’s a manipulative brat

AND let’s not forget the sharing of the lauren branning jumping out the window when she was an alcoholic..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We were all thinking it was Marcus having a lovely holiday in the Travelodge but it was actually Rich Mich and Sid who were having the real holiday!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Felt so sorry for his dad there. Has he smashed the frame up with his baby pictures in? He will have pissed off so many of his followers there

It was good to see no comments on the live supporting him
I thought this too! About time

Reactions: 19
He will be fucked off coz he got no support and his brainless LLL saying they would send him train fares and money for hotels this time - that’s the only reason he filmed that he’s a manipulative brat
But the really sad thing is that the LLL will still support and enable his nonsense ! He will be back on in a few hours depicting the poor me narrative !
Round and round we go. Repeating the same tit! We don’t even see how bad he gets! On his lives , he is controlling the narrative we see. I’m sure behind closed doors, he is even more vile than we could ever imagine!

Something on my mind I feel Sid and rich mitch feel they can't wash their hands completely of him as they don't want to be known as the parents who did that to an 'autistic' person I dunno may be just me I may be alone in this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Time to let him stand on his own two feet now, no parent deserves to be treated like that!

He doesn’t know how lucky he is and how many people would give their left manky toe to have a family like his! 🙄

Reactions: 16
He's a spoilt arrogant bastard but you can't deny Sid and Rich Mitch love him. They wouldn't put up with his tit otherwise. My heart hurts for them both, he is a horrible son to them.

Set him free Sidders and Rich!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing is, he’s about to turn 24 years old. He’s not 16, or even 17 but bleeping 24. Think about what some people that age are achieving, and the type of lives they are leading. His parents are under no obligation to put up with this tit. @Rach88 you’re right they probably feel a sense of responsibility or guilt because of his fake ‘autism’… But it’s so clear he’s behaving like this because he’s a bleep, and no other reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Today I helped to plan my mums funeral after she died unexpectedly last week. I would give everything I have to have her back, and then there’s this head who treats both his parents like pieces of tit. Be careful Marcus, because tomorrow is never promised and one day they won’t be there for you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Today I helped to plan my mums funeral, after she died unexpectedly last week. I would give everything I have to have her back, and then there’s this head who treats both his parents like pieces of tit. Be careful Marcus, because tomorrow is never promised and one day they won’t be there for you.
I’m so sorry to hear that beaut. I can’t imagine how hard it must be ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Today I helped to plan my mums funeral after she died unexpectedly last week. I would give everything I have to have her back, and then there’s this head who treats both his parents like pieces of tit. Be careful Marcus, because tomorrow is never promised and one day they won’t be there for you.
No words other than I'm so so sorry 😔
Love to you and your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.