Marcus Mitchell #38 £8.34, he’s going to be sleeping on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don’t think it really matters where the thread is so long as we still have one 🙂

surprised Marcus has gone quiet - what do we reckon - Tricky has taken his phone away or Marcus is too busy having a tantrum and smashing up the bedroom?
I reckon he’s forgotten about that tantrum and he’s on to the next thing. He’ll be posting about how great Tricky is soon, and bitching about someone/something else instead.

Reactions: 11
He’s never made me laugh as much as he has the past week or so 😂😂😂bloody missed it all kicking off again he does it everyday at school run time 😩

Reactions: 3
His poor dad! The lazy bleeping fat twit (in a fatty myself but I work and don’t sit on my arse) needs to grow up, and take responsibility for himself and his actions. Blames everyone else. His father looked heartbroken and fed up!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You see how the photo frame was all smashed and there was glass on the floor..
I think it's safe to assume that Marcus has punched it off the wall in a fit a rage (or something along those lines)
But my point is..
Imagine all the things that we don't see? 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I've just had a nap to prepare myself for tonight's MMMM and I've woken up to discover he's only gone and had it while I've been asleep the inconsiderate hole 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh I don’t think it really matters where the thread is so long as we still have one 🙂

surprised Marcus has gone quiet - what do we reckon - Tricky has taken his phone away or Marcus is too busy having a tantrum and smashing up the bedroom?
Oh i know beaut, but it wasn't showing in his threads at all is what i meant.
But it is now x

Reactions: 3
Was Richie 'King of the Toast' Mitch on the phone just before the bleep was chucking himself out the window?
I hope he was phoning the police on him #GrassHimUp

Also I've said it before but I feel so sorry for his family. What quality of life do they have having to spend their days being abused by Carcus. His sister is in tears and poor Rich Mitch is trapped in that flat with him trying to save him from himself. They just need to cut him off. Leave him to it. He only does these things because he knows mummy and daddy will be there to pick up the pieces. He doesn't deserve the help his family give him the absolute fat oaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What the duck is wrong with him, feel so bad for his parents and watching him gives me HUGE fear of my kids ever turning out like that..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shocking stuff!! 😲

I think the worst of it too, is that it would be bad enough for the family if it was happening behind closed door but the fact that anyone and everyone can tune into those lives (The families work mates/manager, their friends, their family, even the postman) and the neighbors just have to look out the window for the next display of him hanging out the window.

The embarrassment of it all for the family and none of it can be hidden, because the big man child that you happened to parent, has everything live streaming! 🙈

Reactions: 28
Was Richie 'King of the Toast' Mitch on the phone just before the bleep was chucking himself out the window?
I hope he was phoning the police on him #GrassHimUp
Im assuming that it was Marcuses sister's partner who rang him, it appeared that he was asking Rich if he was okay cos Rich said 'no not really' and then told Marcus that his sister was crying.
Rich had the person on loud speaker and it was a male voice x

Reactions: 20
Well I’ve worked my arse off today and thought I wasn’t missing any action !
thanks to the beauts who screen recorded that disgusting display of behaviour!
I am sorry if he wants to be treated like a 23 year old I’d let him then I’d boot his massive bleeping arse up and down the drive way or ring the police! No adult would speak to me like that off spring or not!
poor utterly butterly Mitch looked scared!
Carcus you are a horrible excuse of a human!!!

Why did he try to squeeze out of the window instead of using the balcony?

Also, how bleeping dare he show a photo of himself wearing a Liverpool shirt!!!!
duck off you bleep! Trying to pretend you're a Liverpool fan now??? How bleeping dare you 😤
I was angry at how he was having a go at King of toast Richie Mitch and then I saw him in a Liverpool shirt and I've lost it beauts!
I'm lashing my bottles of coke zero everywhere and bashing my head against cupboards now 😡😡
Omg I missed that!! How very dare he don our colours!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And tomorrow it will be ‘I’m an awful nasty person when I’m drunk’. No but drinking has got absolutely nothing to do with your core being. I can get in some proper states believe me but I would never ever ever in a million years behave like that towards my parents. Possibly my husband if he pissed me off but not my parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rich Mitch needs to kick him out. You can’t lock a grown capacitous man baby up against his will, they need to let him go. I know it must be hard but every act of verbal aggression and property damage needs reporting to the cops. This nasty little fucker will continue to get worse and worse because as we all know he thrives on drama 🎭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.