Marcus Mitchell #38 £8.34, he’s going to be sleeping on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Marcus, where's our live at 5? I know he said he would before it kicked off with Rich Mitch but he's let us down again😂😂. Wonder if he's still locked in or he managed to escape out the window?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iv listened with headphones in & the phone convo goes like this;

Sister's partner; 'You alright?'
Dad; 'No not really'
Sisters partner Tells him that his sisters in tears
Dad; 'Look, see, you hear that Marcus? Your sisters in tears'
Sister's partner; 'Ill come over now'
Dad; 'Oh thank you, jay? Cos he's going there, its gonna get alot worse'
Sister's partner; 'Don't worry about it, I'm there for you mate, not him'
Dad; 'I know mate but it's gonna get a little bit worse'

Then Marcus attempts to throw himself out of the window.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Beggy Bollox strikes again. I hope all his LLLs saw the real tit stain he is and stop pandering to him. Absolute cunter.

Glad he's still keeping his private life private though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s with the “see ya wouldn’t wanna be ya” when he tries to shinny down the drainpipe? How old is he 10? 🙄 pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watched the video of him and his dad. My heart broke for his dad...he looked so sad. He was trying to get out of view of the camera and not react and that fat lump was following him and trying to antagonise him. Having gone through similar things in my personal life I really do feel for Rich.

Why was the photo frame smashed? Was that Marcus? And why was he saying?
"This is a cunthead of a baby....this is a little bastard"

He's vile! I agree with others...his dad should have just let him jump out of the window. They should just let him go and leave him to it. Lock the door and don't have him back until he can abide by their reasonable rules (i.e. don't be a bleep)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What’s with the “see ya wouldn’t wanna be ya” when he tries to shinny down the drainpipe? How old is he 10? 🙄 pathetic.
It shows how absolutely pathetic he is, that live has made me so angry.

Reactions: 14
Oh his poor dad, I can’t believe he tried to humiliate him like that. That’s got to be the biggest tantrum yet.

Reactions: 15
Oh his poor dad, I can’t believe he tried to humiliate him like that. That’s got to be the biggest tantrum yet.
Well it’s the biggest one he’s ever let us see!! I think both parents are scared of him! Imagine trying to restrain him

Reactions: 16
Here we go again

edited - false alarm , it was a notification with no live again 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Well it’s the biggest one he’s ever let us see!! I think both parents are scared of him! Imagine trying to restrain him
I can’t imagine how hard it must be as a parent trying to help your child but they couldn’t care less and throw it back in your face. I really feel for them putting up with all this it actually breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I would have let him go and not let him back in, it's time to teach the entitled lazy prick a lesson.

What an absolutely appalling way to treat your father. Honestly, Marcus embodies all the qualities I hate in a person.

Time to be cruel to be kind Rich Mitch and Sid, don't enable the begging lazy scrote anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t imagine how hard it must be as a parent trying to help your child but they couldn’t care less and throw it back in your face. I really feel for them putting up with all this it actually breaks my heart.
It must be horrendous. Seriously don’t know how they cope

Reactions: 14
I actually do hope his family let him go and he gets picked up and put into a hostel or homeless unit along with people who have actual addiction problems and some others who aren’t the most pleasant people around. - I usually come on here for a laugh but seeing his poor dad actually upset that his son is acting like this rather than angry has made me ☹ Seeing him in his flip flops and shorts just trying to enjoy the sunny Friday and he’s dealing with this instead.

I know Katie price isn’t liked (please don’t pile on me I don’t follow her threads or her life tbh 😂) but I always remember she talked about maybe needing to send harvey away to a residential place because he was getting too big and if he kicked off it was scary. I can imagine if Marcus kicked off although he isn’t fit he is XXL and especially if Sid or his sisters were around 😐

Reactions: 25
Anyone else still wondering if old cunty prefers his orange juice smooth or with bits in?
Also is it only me who thinks Daddy Mitchell's flat is rather smart??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think they are scared of him, it feels like there’s actually more violence than we know about. They should evict him. I reckon the council would house him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.