Marcus Mitchell #35 His viewers have tripled, so have his chins, please send pennies for dark fruit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Marcus successfully purchases booze (funded by his LLL Brigade) from the garage in his cunning disguise he takes his 4 cans back to his (funded by tax payers) hotel room & conveniently forgets about all of his earlier stories and statuses about suicide & dying from alcoholism
& everything is once again just a big massive joke to him as can be seen in this video.

Disgusting, vile piece of tit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ahhhhh beauts just crawled in 8 hours late from a quick drink at lunch.
Pray for me and set up PayPal transfers as I'm gona be in the dog house in a few hours and may need copius amounts of Dominos and hair of the dog.
The stupid bleeping dog gave me away howling like Marcus was trying to gain entry to the property with a box of Strongbow Darkfruits.
Could have got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky hound!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marcus just confirmed he’s reading here because he’s coming over to steal the screen records . hopefully neither the barman at the pub nor the girl at the shell lose their job for serving someone under the influence. Then again, I suppose serving someone who’s only pretending to be drunk is fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So just got his 4 cans 🙄 He’ll be using the disguise for the foreseeable now

imagine the bloke working there 2hrs ago said, that he couldn’t serve him because he couldn’t risk his job and now he’s gone back again dressed like this!

WHAT A DICK
Marcus just confirmed he’s reading here because he’s coming over to steal the screen records . hopefully neither the barman at the pub nor the girl at the shell lose their job for serving someone under the influence. Then again, I suppose serving someone who’s only pretending to be drunk is fine.
I said that out loud as soon as he mentioned tattle I was like my fellow beauts are gonna be discussing this in the thread 🙈

Reactions: 6
Each time I have to go to work or sleep or do any annoying real life things, I leave the thread thinking ‘surely he can’t get any worse than this’… Each time I’m wrong. This time the tit show turned into a literal tit show. I don’t have enough words to describe how much I despise him. He’s a racist, lying, filthy, disgusting, menacing, abomination of a human being. He doesn’t deserve the oxygen he’s breathing. I join many of you in saying my heart goes out to the beauts on here who were affected by his despicable behaviour last night, and over the last few weeks ❤
He’s a disaster, and at this stage I honestly don’t care if he chokes on his own vomit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Woke up to 9 pages. Just got through them. The WiFi has disconnected and won't reconnect to the needed device to access his lives. Fuming.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Firstly, I've only just noticed he repeats everything like 3 times on lives and its really annoying...
"I won't go live again, won't go live, I promise you I won't this time"
"No, won't go live won't do it"
"Won't go live won't do it"
Christ we get it.
Omg! I mentioned this ages ago! Why does he do that! It's one of the reasons I just can't really watch him.

I still think this whole alcoholism thing is just a ploy to make himself seem more vulnerable for housing and benefits. It was mentioned on here after he moved into the TL and then a few weeks later, we're here!

Reactions: 12
Omg! I mentioned this ages ago! Why does he do that! It's one of the reasons I just can't really watch him.

I still think this whole alcoholism thing is just a ploy to make himself seem more vulnerable for housing and benefits. It was mentioned on here after he moved into the TL and then a few weeks later, we're here!
TBH, I don’t know if it’s different in English local authorities but where I am his behaviour would be huge concerns about how he’d manage to sustain a tenancy, pay rent, keep his home in a reasonable condition, not be causing issues for other neighbours (thus resulting in complaints!). They might want him to move into supported housing rather than a flat on his own where he’s clearly vulnerable and in no time it’ll become a doss house.

If that’s his intention it might backfire. Depends on how much info the housing team have about his behaviour I guess

Reactions: 9
Can someone report this thread to lock it please i dont have the option for
Some reason

Reactions: 1
Seriously what does he thinks gonna happen he will just die from alcohol this quick?? My brother in law is only 22 and has epilepsy and other health problems. Was drinking since he was about 16 heavily. The last 2 years hes been drinking aldi vodka every day and i mean 2-3 bottles in 24 hours everyone gave up telling him to stop as you can only help yourself, very similar situation to marcus he would drink out of boredom with no job and it was the only time he had no anxiety. Only 2 months ago it started effecting him where he was extremely sick everyday ended up in hospital. After getting a camera down his throat into his stomach, a camera up the other way too and lots of scans it turned out his liver was inflamed.
He was given withdrawal medication in the hospital, anti inflammatorys, and antibiotics and the hospital said it is reversible due to his age and not permanently damaged just inflammed.

So what im saying is this took 2 years on vodka everyday religiously and years of other drinks before that for his liver to be just inflammed and marcus thinks hes gonna die after a couple of weeks??

Thankfully this was the wake up call he needed and he hasnt drank alcohol since and no more signs of liver inflammation!

And by the way....he still wasnt yellow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lads, I can't tell you how annoyed my other half was with me last night after he overheard Marcus on the live shitting himself, you could actually hear it. 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.