Marcus Mitchell #35 His viewers have tripled, so have his chins, please send pennies for dark fruit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
I just can't with him. How can you be crying one minute that you've ruined everything because of the booze but then the next minute be skipping down the road to the pub. It is all for sympathy and manipulation. He is utterly obsessed with the idea of being an alcoholic. No marcus you're not an alcoholic, you're just a head who's trying so hard to create a narrative that means later down the line when you inevitably 'get sober' you can blame your crappy behaviour on being an addict rather than the truth which is that you haven't 'lost the old marcus'. This is just your personality. You have always been a manipulative wanker you've just been more supervised when you were at home.

I bet his family aren't even surprised by his current behaviour, god knows what they were putting up with behind closed doors. And everytime he has a meltdown on live wanting sympathy it's not him I feel sorry for. He knows exactly what he's doing. It's his family who are driving round putting his picture in local shops and supermarkets to try and save him from his own crappy behaviour while he thinks its all just a funny joke. Well marcus you're not an alcoholic and it's not because of your autism, it's plain and simply because you are a terrible, nasty, manipulative, selfish, human being.
Couldn't have put it better myself! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 5
Please stop.
He's sick and twisted in the head 🤢
& no i don't mean 'the white coats should come and get you' either Marcus.
As you would love that wouldn't you, as you glamorize mental health.
I mean your disgusting with no shame or conscience

Screenshot_20220501-000857_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Honestly if he dies and "alcoholic" I'd be very shocked! As other say, he doesn't have the stamina for it. This is the "fun" part of drinking. End stage alcoholism is brutal, painful and very very ugly.
If he does go that way you can tickle my flaps and roll me down the A30.

Reactions: 10
Big love to anyone on this thread who is triggered right now who suffer, have suffered or have lost someone to alcohol abuse ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Firstly, I've only just noticed he repeats everything like 3 times on lives and its really annoying...
"I won't go live again, won't go live, I promise you I won't this time"
"No, won't go live won't do it"
"Won't go live won't do it"
Christ we get it.

Secondly, since struggling with post Natal depression which turned into lockdown depression on top of my usual life long depression (I'm a Ray of bleeping sunshine) I've definitely been using alcohol as a way of getting through I think, and I've been working so hard to stop drinking wine 4 5 times a week so to see him pretend that he's an alcoholic for views just absolutely grinds my gears. Like it's a fun new thing to do. Get a Job you massive turd

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Gosh he's very committed to this alcoholism bit isn't he?! Going about proudly declaring to bar staff he's an alcoholic, announcing it on Facebook, trying to gauge how viewers are perceiving things on his story by asking subtle strategic questions, trawling round the finest establishments of Camborne pretending he's clucking for a drink, befriending the local crack head....

No Marcus you aren't an alcoholic sorry, around ten days of drinking cider and three bottles of vodka is most students fresher week/month (or was for me anyway). Not sure why he put on Facebook he's been an alcoholic for 5 weeks, this all kicked off during Easter break which was only a couple of weeks back at most. Keep your lies straight beaut!

Get a job and if you can't keep one tough tit. How do you think everyone else pays for things?! You HAVE to keep one you lazy hog. You're nowhere near talented/articulate/intelligent/interesting enough to make it as an influencer or an actor or a Gogglebox participant or a reality tv star. Stop acting like a child, grow up and crack on like the rest of us have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh noo! Please stay strong ❤
Remember to take a break from him if you feel like you need it
He just doesn't take any of his behaviour into consideration does he, & the ripple effect it may have x
Thanks I really appreciate that, I’m not gonna lie it’s got to me and I have been drinking a bit but not like he is I’m sensible and know when to stop. It just triggers my mental health and I end up in a bad way I have been taking a break on and off really I mainly catch up on tattle as you marvellous lot take plenty of screenshots!! X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s just came off live cos he’s noticed people have clocked on to his ways. He’s just draining 😬😬

Reactions: 9
He is so desperate to be slapped with the label of an alcoholic it is unbelievable.

This is too triggering to watch now, look after yourselves guys & step away if it’s too much. I know I will be. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Marcus beaut,
I know you’ll read this:
1) stop drinking alcohol as if you “need” it
2) stop hanging out with Will .. he is clearly a wrongun
3) stop spunking your life away
4) you do not need 10,000 calories a day
5) you NEED a shower every day
6) you are a victim of your own choices .. stop trying to create scenarios that justify you rotting like a mouldy apple
7) you are clearly not mature enough atm to have your own place.. sort yourself out, have respect for your family and move back in with your mom!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He is so desperate to be slapped with the label of an alcoholic it is unbelievable.

This is too triggering to watch now, look after yourselves guys & step away if it’s too much. I know I will be. ❤
He just makes me feel sad, like seeing him like that is awful. Why does he want to live his life the way he does that’s what goes through my head? It’s not big and it’s not clever it’s actually tragic and pretty embarrassing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.