Marcus Mitchell #35 His viewers have tripled, so have his chins, please send pennies for dark fruit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts I'm actually feeling sad.
I'm sad at reading all the comments of people he's triggered & effected with all this carrying on & his disgusting vile statuses & stories.
He's triggered the majority of us in some way or other this last week.
Whether that be by bringing up memories or reminders of your own personal issues/struggles or families/close friends.
Or bringing out feelings in us, such as anger, sadness, guilt, grief, worry, it's all triggering.
Stay strong beauts.
Love & peace to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
although I’m triggered I also think he’s hilarious in and sad and tragic way…

as I’ve said before it took my dad 13 years of heavy heavy alcohol abuse for it to kill him… good luck Marcus!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh god! now he’s going back to the garage trying to get more drink, dressed like this, so they don’t recognise him.

You couldn’t make this tit up 🙄😂

B3502436-9C63-48F0-9553-86838295C0A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've had to stop watching. It's massively triggering as someone who grew up with two alcoholic parents..one of which passed away from cirrhosis of the liver. I've seen it destroy our lives, our families and our minds. The ptsd along with depression that me and my sibling are struggling with as adults now due to the hell we went through. I cannot for the life of me understand how he can make a joke out of being an alcoholic. I feel so sorry for his genuine followers on those lives who are probably distraught with worry and also his parents and sister. It's fucked up!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Holy tit beauts he can’t sink any lower. Putting on accents and saying ‘I’m a refugee’ 😡😡 then near shits his pants 💩 disgusting 🤢 I’ve screen recorded but won’t let me upload vid for some reason

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I find it triggering as someone who suffers a lot with mental health issues yet I don’t go begging for attention on social media. I also almost lost a relative to alcohol abuse but he thankfully turned his life around. It’s not a joking matter, alcoholism is serious and it destroys lives. I can’t watch him anymore, I really can’t feed into his ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm so happy whoever is working there tonight has CCTV to watch out for who is coming. They don't get paid enough to work at this time in a morning and put up with this bullshit. Imagine being the person working and you see someone obviously trying to hide their identity come up to the window? I can't imagine how stressful that situation must be. It's thoughtless and idiotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And if you know
how you get up from an all time low
I’m in pieces, it seems like peace is
The only thing I’ll never know
How do you get up , get up?

^^ Marcus in a nutshell reached an almighty all time low tonight. Should be ashamed and embarrassed but we all know he finds it all so highly amusing and totally hilarious🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I present to you..
MM wearing the travelodge bed runner on his head in a bid to trick the garage to serving him vodka.
& laughing hysterically as he makes a mockery out of alcoholism
& then shitting in a hedge?

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I present to you..
MM wearing the travelodge bed runner on his head in a bid to trick the garage to serving him vodka.
& laughing hysterically as he makes a mockery out of alcoholism
& then shitting in a hedge?

What the bleeding hell must the poor travel lodge receptionist think. He goes out with the bloody runner round his head, comes back two mins later with tit in his keks then straight back out with the runner on again 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If he Carry’s on at this rate his wiki will be longer than the lord of the rings !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So just got his 4 cans 🙄 He’ll be using the disguise for the foreseeable now

imagine the bloke working there 2hrs ago said, that he couldn’t serve him because he couldn’t risk his job and now he’s gone back again dressed like this!

WHAT A DICK

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m relying on you beauts for updates now! How is it time for another thread already!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.