Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening beauts I’ve missed a few threads but oh my god, what’s going on with him!? Can’t believe the way he spoke to Sid earlier!

Reactions: 2
Why are they acting like he hasn’t eaten all day? He hasn’t stopped eating and drinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also can’t get the image of him projectile vomiting on his live last week out of my head, anyone else?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Work my arse off each week…. Wish someone would send me money for booze and have food delivered to my address 😡 why are people pandering to him…. Grips my tit

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Beauts if you don't want the thread closed for good keep it on tattle.
Don't say who you are on insta and that.
If you're unsure of the rules then please make yourself as familiar with them as Marcus is with the police

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This was my favourite moment from today 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If you're unsure of the rules then please make yourself as familiar with them as Marcus is with the police
I’ll throw myself off the A30 if we get shut down beauts I swear on your life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes!
also we really need to make a new thread!

Reactions: 1
Longest thread ever, makes me as anxious as Emma on a Friday night at the travel lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please read da rulez

Reactions: 5
'We had sex' omg how cringe hahahahahaha he's such a weird guy, imagine your only personality trait is shagging someone who's no longer here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mate, i need more help than that belching, poo withholding, cider drinking, lung collapsing walrus seeing as i've just sat and watched this live for so long. Ive even got the laptop out to write this so I can keep watching. (by the way I dont frequent here often cos I like to keep my mind free of such ******* but i can't help but LOVE it!) Pleeeeeeasseee tit yourself on live beaut

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.