Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I legitimately hate his followers more than him, he’s pathetic and ridiculous but those gunt hugging fuckers should be pushed out of plane over shark infested waters 😤😤
They are prob all tattlers being faux nice to get him to indulge in more MMMM™️S

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t think he needs to threaten with a jump off the A30, his diet will end him pretty soon. The amount he puts away in a day could feed a family of 4!
I was just thinking the same he’ll be dead befor 30 if he carry’s on like this

Reactions: 6
Request that we all please go and like @Venom 's suggestion of

Marcus Mitchell #30 Banging his head, in time for A30th thread

As it's currently second most liked and I don't want @Lucyxxxx to be disappointed that we haven't got the A30 in there somewhere 💐.

It's almost new thread time already, that went quick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Earlier Emma said her kids have been messaging her about ‘that guy whos staying at the travelodge’ so even if the staff dont watch you can be theyre finding out whats being said through someone who is watching 😂
I bet him staying there makes the night shift fly by lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow I’ve only just caught up. His live this morning was crap! Went to work and it all kicks off!!!! Wow just wow! I feel sorry for his Mam! No wonder she chucked him out! Hey Marcus some of us work you know! Ur a beggy bleep! I mean these people who r saying he is wasting away make me laugh the most!

Reactions: 8
Request that we all please go and like @Venom 's suggestion of

Marcus Mitchell #30 Banging his head, in time for A30th thread

As it's currently second most liked and I don't want @Lucyxxxx to be disappointed that we haven't got the A30 in there somewhere 💐.

It's almost new thread time already, that went quick!
I’ve liked them both and they’re both unreal suggestions 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Travelodge days.
Necking the cider and abusing his mum.
Careful Marcus your time will come.
Spilling the goss on the family tree.
This man can't even stand straight to wee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like we're about to end the thread on a cliffhanger. I bet people have been hounding travel lodge about him all day. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is just GOLD! It's like the heady nights of the first few threads that just wrote themselves. I am here for it!

Sid, you are a hero. I'm nominating you for a Pride of Britain award for putting up with that big jelly baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just looked on the Travelodge Hayle web page. Only £88.99 for one night on Friday this weekend. Who wants in? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Marcus Mitchell #30 lives a day……..travelodge pls let him stay, spewing thatchers gold whilst the tattlers have a field day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Marcus is crying
Beauts are watching
Catching teardrops in their hands
Gorging on junk
Drinking cider
His arteries never stood a chance

Did you have to make him feel like
There’s no booze left for him

you can take all the cans he has
Cut off all the funds he has
Like he’s made of lard….like he’s made of suet
Go and try and cut him down
He will be sat there big and round like a skyyyyscraper….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Title suggestion: A30 tonight A30 tomorrow, anyone got £7 quid I could borrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.