Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to nominate the kernow constabulary and the travelodge Hayle staff to receive a pride of Britain award for all their hard work this past few weeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm furiously refreshing my IG feed in hope that he comes back on live very soon as I'm going to have to sleep otherwise, it's not often I get a bit of time to enjoy the drama unfold and catch up on here in real time 😭 whoever catches it please screen record !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can just imagine this being an episode of Most Haunted. Derek Accorah saying sam is coming through with a message - saying Marcus needs help and Derek responding ‘Marcus are you okay? Fart if you need help Marcus’
Literally sat wetting myself at this 😂😂😂 use to make me piss when there was a noise and Derrick would go thank you sam 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Be thank you Marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit of a recap.

So last week was pretty much dominated with Marcus day drinking from the Travelodge, crying, vomiting and pissing like a race horse on lives. Despite the LLL telling Marcus to stop drinking, he carried on like a petulant child and events built up to the mother of all crescendos when he was putting his PayPal into the lives and asking for beer money, and even offered to suck of peoples dads for cider. There was also some bad mouthing of Sid and also some mention of his deceased grandmothers vagina.

After a few days of this, we suddenly had a new more upbeat Marcus who had been gifted a wonder to hotel stay at a beautiful campsite which has now been withdrawn after the owners found out about his recent, and ongoing debauchery and threatening to trash the hotel rooms.

Had a few days of positivity, mental health check ins and dancing on beds alongside some ideas for touring the country to give inspirational speeches about autism.

Yesterday was business as usual and just like Christ has risen, so has Marcus and he’s once again been shouting and drinking and asking for money and taxis back to the lodge. I believe that the police were also called to Sid’s and it all has kicked off.

Today Marcus has been drinking again and is currently at the Travelodge with a broken iPad, puncture wounds from the latest stabbing and is claiming that he has killed someone on live

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Comments off except on the one where a blue ticker has commented, the predictable sad bleep 😆
For those that don’t know, James Dornan is a scouser who was on The Circle as a catfish and now makes money through personal training and OF. Wouldn’t call him a celebrity…

Reactions: 9
I'm furiously refreshing my IG feed in hope that he comes back on live very soon as I'm going to have to sleep otherwise, it's not often I get a bit of time to enjoy the drama unfold and catch up on here in real time 😭 whoever catches it please screen record !
Same! Failed at providing MMMM™️‘s at a convenient time for his audience

• Haha
Yay thank you beauts! My first ever Tattle thread title!!! I shall have a celebratory roll down the A30 and a bash on the communal 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Brief recap:

The Marcus Mitchell Merry-go-round continues.

As you were beauts.
This is exactly it though innit. It’s just the same tit on rotation.

He is well on his way to be sectioned like he’s been dying to be for years because he think that will magically solve his problems. Wait til he ends up in that sort of place and cannot get out…..

Reactions: 7
Dipped out of last thread for 15 mins, come back and there’s a new thread and he’s said he killed someone 😂😂😂😂 girls this bleep gives me whiplash i swear to god

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In all seriousness though I think that if the hotel/police are called the hotel will move heaven and earth to evict him. Be arsed with this on the regular.

Please someone tell me there’s screen recordings ? ☹

ffs I thought all were going to have was gunt lickers telling him their favourite crisp flavour

Reactions: 4
Bravo on the thread title.

However, you know what, I'm bored with him.

It's same old now, repetitive as duck. I committed more to him than he has stalking Steven. But now, nothing is new. I'm no longer shocked which is sad.

Killed someone
Killed himself
Snagged someone one
Stalked someone
Scav'd off someone
Going out/doesn't go out
Cried
Then is fine. Better than ever.

This is not farewell but a temporary see you's. I've found a few corker threads and need to get acquainted haha

BTW - if something spectacular does happen. Please fart. I will be here.

Have a good short week ya'll😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.