Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d broken tattle on my phone.

Do we think he’ll buy more booze or save it for another early morning sesh?

Reactions: 4
Hes eating those M&S chocolate bites one after the other, What an absolute pig. He's polished off a sandwich and two sausage rolls before that.

• Sick
The sounds he eats whilst eating should put anyone off from food for life. Even a pig has more manners than this pigasarusrex! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Na, who's just asked how the diet is going.

While he's demolishing a tub of chocolates.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone has given him £5 and he said hes off to get some booze

"I need 7 quid more and I can get a crate" 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Another live. It was a juicy one
That lady was so patient and kind to him. When she was saying about the police and sniffer dogs etc, he seemed so excited about all the fuss that was caused.. loving the attention despite what he says.

Reactions: 10
We’ve waited since Christmas for THE MMMM and our patience has been rewarded ! Wow what a day !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's literally begging for £7 like he's selling an onlyfans video.

"if you want some fun guys, just do it"

• Haha
Screaming, it’s actual fun watching someone threaten to Jill themselves 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t think he needs to threaten with a jump off the A30, his diet will end him pretty soon. The amount he puts away in a day could feed a family of 4!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.