Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This little slice of comedy got me blocked so here it is for all to see 🤣🤣🤣

Not sure why there is emotional music over the top but I'm here for it! Adds something to the whole moment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

<iframe src="" width="240" height="426" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen title="Amy Jayne"></iframe>
That was so bloody quick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Beauts there’s too many pages for me to catch up on saving it for my breaks in work, but all I’ll say is

May the 20th April go down as MMMM day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why’s everyone banging on saying aww what sandwich is it beaut. Can see from a mile away it’s egg. Bore off ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor sid , Marcus is trying to cause murders between his sisters ans the Grenfells, you can hear how much it upsets her. Love how he says NOPE

Reactions: 9
Omg i just watching his live and my daughter walked in and saw him and said 'mama why does he always wear that tshirt' 😂😂😂😂

Also did he say 'I just need some coke. I mean cans'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: Laying in bed treating his mum as a slave, duck off marcus and learn to behave

He's disgusting sat stuffing his greasy face with crap begging for money for booze and coke. He's just said twice he wants coke yet his mate is the coke head 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Saying now he’s going to wake up in a pool of blood and that he’s in danger. Think someone else has called the hotel to him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m posting this only to see if Tattle is down as it’s not loading for me. 😳
Playing up for me as well beaut.
Phew! 😅 Beaut, I nearly had a heart attack, I thought I’d been blocked or something. So Marcus is scoffing his face with even more crap, he’s definitely not on gear and whoever said on his live they’ve sent money to him for more cider, more fool you!

Reactions: 5
Guys I need to ask a massive favour. Marcus I have to get up for work at stupid o clock in the morning which means I’ll be going to bed around 7. Now, I’ve technically paid for the next sesh so PLEASE can someone record any binges after 7pm. Ta muchly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beauts there’s too many pages for me to catch up on saving it for my breaks in work, but all I’ll say is

May the 20th April go down as MMMM day
No way beaut didn't realise its 4/20 today. 🌱🌱 the irony.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.