Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said something weird about ‘who needs telly when the whole world is in here’ tapping the side of his head. Keeps going on about spilling family secrets.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screen recordings tonight please beauts. I’m working 😭 today has been bleeping golden, feels like the good old days this does ❤

Reactions: 4
I wish I could share screenshots of all my notifications of his lives on here. There’s sooooo many. But they show my username

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve had to create a burner account to join in the action. I couldn’t cope anymore missing out.
Well done, it’s the only chance of survival beaut! 🙌🏻 In saying that, I still miss loads of action because he’s so erratic. 😭 At least share your meltdown schedule with us Marcus! Would he even know what a schedule was? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Said something weird about ‘who needs telly when the whole world is in here’ tapping the side of his head. Keeps going on about spilling family secrets.
He really is a despicable piece of tit! Can't imagine the constant state of anxiety his poor mother is in because of his behaviour! Don't worry sid, we got you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So I’ve sat through every painful bleeping boring live until about lunch time then I actually do some work and bam tit gets juicy! Fuming 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No idea what he’s trying to say, trying to explain the family tree
He's not actually saying anything. He's just read this thread, after his "my sister is Stephen's cousin" live and then there were a few comments about what Adele is to the family etc.

Reactions: 1
Own up, who said ‘we’re drawing a family tree on the ceiling by the looks of it’ because it absoultely made me howl 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.