Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for Emma. All she wants is to do her job as presumably today’s duty manager , helping guests enjoy their stay and supporting her staff team, and instead She’s ended up being Marcus’s social worker

it’s all very well him threatening to block people for ringing the hotel but if his followers honestly believe he is about to try kill himself or punch a mirror etc, then they are going to do what they think is right.

and anyway, it’s probably just that one of his neighbours has complained about the fake crying and wails they have had to listen to

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m pretty sure we already knew that though so don’t get why it was a big secret. I’ve definitely heard something like that before 🤯
I thought it was adellllle who said Stephen was her second cousin but she also went with Byron which would have made them related too? But then meh- Cornwall innit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was adellllle who said Stephen was her second cousin but she also went with Byron which would have made them related too? But then meh- Cornwall innit
Yes, and that’s why Adellllle and Marcus would call themselves cousins is it not. Because they were related through the grenfells but marcus wasn’t actually related, it was his sister that was. Didn’t she then have a lot to say when they all fell out about Adelllle and the family.

On a brighter note did he get upset because his sister said she had the grenfell chin? Like huh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.