Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GizAMin

Highlight in the comments for me was the infamous troll that got outed by polly pocket today, telling people to leave him alone because he was enjoying the fresh air…and then Marcus thanking them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Excellent work beaut, whoever you are 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22

pommynoir

VIP Member
Mother goose?? That's not our Adelllllle 😂😂😂😂
i howled when I saw this looks like an awkward photo that's guna be put in their local newspaper for some shit story 🤣
A Sunday sport article about the communal.

“Estranged mother and son reunited over love for their communal dildo”

And next week..

“Mum kicked me out and took full custody of the communal so I was resorted to shagging Croque monsiers from Starbucks, I’ve never even been to France”

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
If SG was still around he would have dropped Marcus like Adelle did…I mean sounds like he kind of already did. Marcus would be making snide comments about him being a fake friend and a druggy. He acts like they’d still be besties but Marcus is so toxic his friendships never last.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Literally what battles does he have to face? The battle for the room keys to his hotel room when he sees someone else has moved in?

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I’m actually pissing myself at the amateur hour behaviour of someone thinking a dealer comes to YOU. Which says to me he isn’t a serious user, just pisses about with other people as and when,
Marcus just wants, yet again, for others to solve his problems. They can’t Marcus, it can only come from YOU and sadly takes a bit of work.
He is so so blessed, he doesn’t have kids, mortgage; has to work etc. He has a chance to get well but once again, I reach the conclusion that as this point in time, he just doesn’t WANT to
Eh. My dealer comes to me. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rach88

VIP Member
is anyone else just giggling at the fact he thought he could do a sneaky live without Sid knowing and she's rumbled him big time 😭😭😭

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
No, Marcus. You’re a freeloader because you expect free drinks and gifts. It’s not like people DM you offering - you put it on your story and say ‘sent shots’. You don’t say please, or thank people. You’ve never done a hard days graft in your entire life. You think everything should be handed to you on a silver platter. You rely solely on benefits and your get rich quick schemes.

That’s what makes you a freeloader. Not taking the odd free drink or gift.

katieeleanor

Thing is if he does fet given a house or flat, he literally won’t cope.
He has no idea how to run a house and won’t cope with what needs doing 🤷🏼‍♀️
If he got given somewhere on his own he would be 100% taken advantage of and the house would be used for coke parties, get trashed every weekend. Even with that aside, he can’t look after himself properly and doesn’t wash, eat properly etc.

Also tattlers I have to embarssingly admit I sent my husband to pick up a Starbucks too good to go bag on Monday night 😳🤣🤣 it was actually really decent to be fair - no overweight oats to be seen!!

• Haha

Tellingtales

Not gonna lie, it’s really pissed me off how he’s got off so lightly with covid. I eat healthily, exercise, fully vaccinated and tested positive on Monday, and fuck me, I have been ROUGH. Like the worst I’ve ever been in my 33 years. Yet this lump of
cheese is swanning about in his free hotel, eating carb buffets, wanking in his bomb baths and drinking at 8am. Even your attempt at a MMM today was a pathetic disappointment.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
That's it we've had 2 belters already for thread title it's time I stepped in with my own.

Once again he's on the bridge causing a ruckus
But alls well now so goodbye fuckers

(if I somehow win censor the last word or it will be removed lol)

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thank you once again beauts! May my reign continue. 😂😂

Recap.

Marcus is edging very close to a spectacular MMMM as of this morning (31.3.2022) he has threatened to jump off the bridge live after starting on the cider at 8am.
He has been inviting men to come over and have sex as he is gagging for it.
Still claiming to be homeless and in the travel lodge.
Has covid but is going out regardless.
You can no longer send him a coffee for just £5.
Not sure if the shofa is still his bffl.
Sid and Rich are living their best lives without Marcus trashing their houses all the time.

Apologies if I missed anything!

• Haha
  • Wow

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
It still shocks me how absolutely deluded he is.
‘The memories we shared are endless’… You hung out twice, then he told you to fuck off and leave him alone, and never go round to his house again. WTF is wrong with him?! Such a giant fucking gravity-defying head, with no sign of a brain inside.
He’s a gigantic waste of space, you can imagine him after SG told him to do one, & he kept turning up at SG’s house I bet he was screaming & shouting how much he loved him & to “just let me in so we can talk, I know you love me as much as I love you” I still firmly believe Marcus played a part in what happened to SG. I mean the tit was even barred from the funeral that’s how close they were. Let the poor man rest in peace Marcus you horrible cunt.

• Heart