Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thread suggestion ; hello from the other side…I must have scheduled suicide a million times…

the men in white coats are at the door…ahh me bastard nytols have fell on the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
It still shocks me how absolutely deluded he is.
‘The memories we shared are endless’… You hung out twice, then he told you to fuck off and leave him alone, and never go round to his house again. WTF is wrong with him?! Such a giant fucking gravity-defying head, with no sign of a brain inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

katieeleanor

Disgusting! Recycling that one photo they have together from the one/two times they bloody met!!! He is vile! SG wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM as he was a creepy obsessed stalker! Even in death he can’t escape him! It is beyond disrespectful how he continues to harass SG, and make out he is the number one mourner. The poor guy had a kid, family, and plenty of actual friends who are actually feeling a big loss!!

Reactions: 38

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just been cleaning my house but had to stop as I can't stop laughing at the fact this man has done an OnlyFans account TWICE, threatens to kill himself on live videos for his followers to see, freeloads off his followers and all the stuff in-between and has the NERVE and the CHEEK to claim he is "sick of pussyfooting around followers" is that wtf you call your previous behaviour beaut? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
When you meet people on a bender the 'instant click' is fucking drugs. Id tell my life story to hanibal lecter if i met him in the smoking area of my local spoons 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

AngelBabes

VIP Member
View attachment 1175603

Surprised he didn't use a selfie of him snivelling 😒
View attachment 1175603

Surprised he didn't use a selfie of him snivelling 😒

I’m being completely serious, but does anyone actually know why Marcus is depressed please? I’ve lost a parent to suicide, I’ve lost a parent to cancer, I’ve been made redundant a few times over the years, I’ve had surgery a few times for skin cancer and had many arguments over the years with Mr. AngelBabes like any couples do but I have hand on heart honestly never ever behaved like Marcus does. I’ve been in the deepest and darkest places of depression where at times I did not want to wake up and go to work or live every day life but I have had no choice like I’m sure many of you beauts know where I’m coming from too. Where the fk does he get off believing that he is so entitled and everyone and everything around him is to blame other than himself? I can’t begin to tell you all how angry he makes me feel. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Still threatening to throw himself off a bridge, are the overnight oats at the back of the fridge?

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Oh Jesus I wonder if it was him. I feel like he’s done it enough times now that if it was him the post would be something like “ A30 bridge closed as Marcus has gone live on it again, caution to anyone passing, if you’re driving up from the Maccas please bring a Big Mac to assist with negotiations”

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Christ on a cracker beauts - just caught up and that was epic. That snivelling, rancid, boiled ham is a waste of everyone’s time and resources. Outright refusing to help himself, making up yet another fake excuse to be obsessed distraught about SG (previously it was because they ‘fell out’ before his death, and who can forget the rape allegations?!), and then implying he was about to attempt suicide before ending the live. Obviously he didn’t, and had no intention of doing it (was anyone else thinking to themselves ‘take the damn tablets!’? 🤭😂), but that is the most appalling and irresponsible behaviour from someone who has SM followers.
I hate him. He makes a mockery of mental illness and autism, and people who really need help. He’s a lying, narcissistic, lazy, grubby, greedy, oxygen thief. I hope he’s had a proper talking to from the police, and from the hotel. He doesn’t deserve that room - fucking actually put him on the streets with no shelter, no food, no money, no phone. Let him experience what a hard life is really like.

AAD8F06A-A33A-4052-BF01-6990C01314B6.jpeg
40DB9B8E-6C94-4F03-ADC9-CF166C7469FC.jpeg
32775CF8-15AB-4FA1-A6CB-6D69A29F9BD8.jpeg
66B1CCB2-DC07-4702-9B0F-F6ACDFB90296.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

Couldn't hack it in his hotel room
Back in Sids garden crying "I'm a goon".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

JulesC

VIP Member
B2277C97-1FD7-4CA1-A0AF-FBC9573CFB83.png

My favourite comment on the live and it was perfectly timed. I know this was one of you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34