Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
He’s got a fukin nerve calling adelllllle a raving coke head hasn’t he? Can’t believe the cheek of him

• Angry
Reactions: 23

pommynoir

VIP Member
Two takeaways from the SG post.
1. He said best friend, not boyfriend and for once never alluded to anything sexual which is a good thing. (Wonder if he got a warning from someone)
2. SG had him write his name down, not asked for an autograph. Which, knowing everything we know, suggests that SG was that drunk / high whatever that he wouldn’t remember… not really the best start to your “best friendship” considering you only met the man two or three times. Marcus had also clearly bragged about his big following to him.

Unwashed_Communal

I’m sorry but how the fuck did Marcus fit in one of SGs tops? 🤔.

17136636-1F97-4624-93CC-A1846178A422.gif
Anytime the A30 Roll is mentioned this is what I think of haha anyone else remember the Fimbles?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Morning beauts. Some woman on insta is going bat shit crazy because I asked for a thread to be made on her on here. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Cocochanel13

If it is him on the bridge again it shows even more that he does it for simple attention because that way of suicide he is choosing is out in the open where people can stop him! Why hasn’t he the minute he gets to the top just throw himself off but no he wait is for someone to come along screaming nooo! If he for example could take an overdose alone in his room no one could intervene unless he announced it but still risky for him as he actually doesn’t want to die, he likes the thought of everyone crying and posting rip Marcus so so missed etc but he doesn’t really want to so the pretend bridge jump is the next best thing, if he met someone who could be his next “last shag” so Romantic 😂.he wouldn’t be suicidal at all he would be booking trips away etc he doesn’t really have depression or anxiety he’s just a lonely young man who’s not enjoying his life at the moment in time and doesn’t know how to deal with it

wishlistofcrapreturns

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:-

Marcus on live crushing up tablets “they’ve gone effin everywhere you fucking bastards”

🤣🤣🤣🤣
IVE LOST EMMMNMM

I don’t think we will see him for a couple of days now
Nytol - the blue over the counter ones
I’ve lost emmmm, they’ve gone everywhere, bastards

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Marcus: I’m not cold I’m actually enjoying the fresh air

2 seconds later

I’M FREEZING I’M ABSOLUTELY FREEZING

I died 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

IfYouSeekAmyy

So according to some local Facebook groups, THE bridge has been shut today as someone was there…
Police and ambulances on scene and they talked them down.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Jackford1066

...and just caught up again, this thread is a beaut one for sure! Why on earth would this vile cunt think anyone other than his poor suffering family would want to go to his funeral 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire never mind mourn him. Sorry if that is harsh but he makes me so feckin angry. Im 46 and suffer BPD, anxiety, depression the lot. Ive took overdoses over the years BUT I have always worked, never ever claimed a penny. Have had to take time off work unpaid and just muddled through and gone without till back on my feet again. Seeing this fat useless slob enjoying his drinking in his hotel room is really tipping me over the edge lately. I really feckin despise him. Rant over...time for work.

• Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion here but I remember when SG came on scene thinking red flags 🚩 I didn’t feel like he was “an appropriate adult” for MM to be hanging round with. Smacked of a bad influence I think before they met Marcus was a likeable fun character.

My exact thoughts were what’s this older worldly wise guy hanging off the tailcoats of a vulnerable young man for?
Whats in it for him?
You could see Marcus’ gay infatuation as plain as day. I saw Marcus change after meeting him, I’m sure others did too. All I saw of the relationship was someone who should know better, and have his act together fuck about enjoying the summer of love.

I considered messaging him a motherly be careful warning - bad vibes but never did
They were introduced through Adelllllle as SG is her ex brother in law, and Marcus is her distant cousin/was her good friend.

I think SG was just being friendly with him as he was a mutual friend, until Beggy got obsessive and that’s when SG told him to fuck off.

I didn’t get bad vibes from him, and I think it’s unfair to say he was a bad influence on MM. Especially as he isn’t here to defend himself and explain his half of the story.

• Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
My god I feel a right square. The only thing I’ve ever met someone for was a cheeky toffee crisp at lunchtime at school. I had to pay 50p for it and then someone grassed me up and I got in trouble. Wankers. (It was a really nice toffee crisp though.)

edit so as to stay on topic. bullshit did he get some Charlie. I know his type and he is definitely more of a toffee crisp person. 😆 i don’t even think he was intending on it though I think he was just acting up. Hence why it was deleted so quickly.

• Haha