Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
The ‘influencer lifestyle’ really tickled me. Does he mean when he was getting sent kinder buenos and shite wax melts?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Beauts I've had a terrifying thought. Nearly vomited in my mouth. Picture the scene. Marcus gets his own council flat, then commissions our Tash to decorate it. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
He knows SG would of forgiven him by now and not let him beat himself up about it??? What the fuck did he do to that poor lad. He is disgusting.

Had a little chuckle tho when he said SG gave him a top to wear, just how when he's like three times the size of him the tub of lard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Thread suggestion - said I’m joining the other side. Sorry beaut, it looks like I lied x

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Custardslice24

The Travelodge days.
Ask me a question, I'll never answer.
Marcus get back to the lodge you racist chancer.

• Haha
Beauts you're going to have to post everything he does please cos the cunt has blocked me 😱
ME!! Of all people!!! I'd not even said anything to him!
He's going to have tomato sauce blood on his hands for this! I swear on your lives!
How could he do this to ME?!?!

I've got to go awaaaaaayyyyyyyy

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
For fucks sake. Here he goes again!! 🤬🤬
NO STOP HE DID NOT PUT A QUESTION BOX FOR THE REASON HES DEPRESSED / SUICIDAL saying surely you all know. Yeah we do coz you’re a greasy cunt who wasn’t hugged enough growing up so you latch onto anyone who even smiles at you

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
Does he think we don’t know he’s been going out anyway? He had a 2g2g bag the other day and they don’t deliver. He’s obviously been busy shagging all the men who responded to his post the rest of the day. If all the men in Camborne have Covid next week we know why.

• Haha
  • Wow

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Failed by everyone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Try doing some of the work yourself you lazy, waste of oxygen, bone idle cunt

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Tbh I still cannot believe that someone wrote “you’re a bit of a freeloader” on the assumptions box 🤣🤣 that has to have been one of us

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
7467CF3A-94DC-4536-843A-B85A8AE1765A.png

you know, kindness is one of the first words I think of when I think of Marcus. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 24