Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you so offended Marcus that people are assuming you’ve been put in a mental facility when you’re trying to roll yourself into one every week? Pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t even handle how much of a self entitled beggy fuckwit he is. I cannot think of a single person less deserving of a free coffee than him.

Reactions: 24
£5 for one bleeping coffee as well! Go buy yourself a jar of Nescafé Marcus if you want one that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stupid question, is it just money hes on the beg for? If so why say its for cofffee? I dont understand.
Is it actually for Beer tickets for this weekend to go out with. To go with his free taxi.... And a free entire existence.

If he can sort a night on the piss for duck all, id say hes got some transferable skills for the workplace there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going to watch the I can't afford to lose me again and Alex videos. Gonna try and find the who's Sid one as well. 😂 what a troll.
Can you share the who's sid one?? I haven't seen it😭😭

He’s such a prick to everyone - I don’t understand how he thinks people like him?

View attachment 1131546
What a dumb duck. I have worked in a mental facility a few times and you're allowed your phone, why wouldn't you be? You're just not allowed the charger for safety reasons 🤦🏻‍♀️ he so desperately wants to be in a mental facility with no phone so his followers are worrying about him etc etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Begging for a coffee hahahahaha Fuk me just when I thought this scrounging piece of tit couldn’t stoop any lower 😂

Reactions: 18
I was at work(cleaner) n thought al just have a quick look on tattle see if ive missed anything, never mopped the floors as fast to finish on time so i could get home to watch last nights live 😂😂😂 just sat and ate half a packet of biscuits too whilst catching up.

What a childish prick he is, he really does think he’s something special 🤯🤯 people are slowly realising what he is

hes also deleted his story asking for a lift.

he is so so rude

Reactions: 16
Everything going on in the world right now and this beggy little sweat is asking for a fiver for coffee 🤢 people who work hard are literally choosing between heating and eating he’s a absolute bleeping joke!!!

Reactions: 21
Get in line

He's going to go full Jack Torrance.
Can you imagine how awesome it would be, riding Alex whilst he tells you what a waster Marcus is. “Oh yeah baby talk dirty to me” and he sits up and whispers
“Marcus is a waster” “oh yes!” “Marcus is begging for money coffee and lifts but everyone thinks he’s a complete joke” “I’m gonna cum” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.