Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI- here we go again. He can’t help himself, he won’t stay off for long
Pahahahhaha delete away you bleeping numpty. No one gives a single duck!
The irony of you calling us freaks 🤣🤣🤣
I would have really preferred a "I've got to go away video"🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only thing I've said about him all weekend is he's got nits. WHERE'S THE LIE MARCUS

• Haha
Oh here we go again….remember when he made the big announcement that he was deleting his Instagram at 9pm the next day (why he needed to give so much notice, I never understood) and we waited excitedly only for it to be another of Marcus’ whopper lies?! There’s not a chance he’ll last until 1st April.

Reactions: 19
He's got to go awaaaayyyyy.
More like he's shitting himself after his recent association with the Poundland Pablo Escobar.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning beauts 👋 His insta 😂 Well Mr.A30 the only person i would define a freak is yourself. Going away yet again 🥱 I mean when I want a break from SM I just deactivate and if people want me they message me like a normal person but oh no not this twit has to announce his departure yet still not deatived 🤔 he’s probs with Mr && Mrs ❄ Whilst there sat laughing at him planning on how to use him for there own gain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I give him a week, tops

I agree with him that we are obsessed freaks though, he got us there. We could have better things to be obsessed with to be honest, but here we are. And it is amusing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sid if your reading this, don't take him back! Stand firm, carry on doing your ✉ 💐's and you live your best city girl life girl! Really chuffed for Sid I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah 9/10 odds again I see. Why would anyone who “knows you” need to dm for your number? How bleeping desperate you sound! 🤣
Only a handful of people know where you are, so Rich, Sasha, Sid and the council housing officer, how is that something to be proud of? That you’ve stalked and abused anyone who’s ever come into your sad little life? And there’s no one left to give a tit? Bravo 👏 that sure showed us 🤣
And Marcus if the definition of “lush” is a being alone travelodge paying £3 a day for WiFi, eating chopped tomatoes straight out the tin and sobbing into the spare extra firm pillow every night then fill your boots lad, you’re living the dream. 👏👏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who's he calling a freak? Marcus the only freak here is you, have you not forgotten what you did last week? Cried in bed and said 'imagine being someone's last shag before they pass away' you're bleeping rancid and your behaviour is disgusting and you can't see no wrong in your actions. I hope SGs brother finds you and knocks some sense into you but then again youll cry and say you dont deserve it, you deserve everything that comes to you. You're literally vile and thrive off of attention, no matter what way you get it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Catching up beauts! But if his mums kicked him out and made him homeless and they have no temporary accommodation, houses or flats they can put you into a hotel until something comes up 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’ll be in there forever and a day, there’s no housing stock, especially not single accommodation. He could eventually be put in a supervised hostel, if he’s lucky. And they’re not nice places to live.

Reactions: 7
Marcus it's not an airport you don't need to announce your departure!!!
In the words of Jason the fallen (aka Marcus). Bye fuckas!!!

He’ll be in there forever and a day, there’s no housing stock, especially not single accommodation. He could eventually be put in a supervised hostel, if he’s lucky. And they’re not nice places to live.
It not be nice for the poor cunts that have to live with him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cant wait to see his new flat. He'll have a bed and a telly and thats it oh and an air fryer. He won't be able to afford to furnish and look after a flat, he spends his money on alcohol and junk food

Having a catch up me and the wee one been bogged down with colds. His new flat oh dear well he will get exercise at least when he’s wading his way out through all they Lidl/Aldi ready meal packaging and alcohol bottles

True, i was lucky to get my flat in half a year but that’s cause everyone else turned it down as it wasn’t suitable for them think they saw me coming a mile away 😂

Reactions: 5
He’ll be in a flat so quickly coz of his “issues”. I bet he can play the system so well.
Someone I know refused to pay their rent (months in arrears) and had a fight at their house and had the police called on them, got put in a womens refuge even though anyone around her is the victim not herself. She racially abused and threatened a refugee and her young children in the refuge and SHE got put in a 3 bed maisonette with a garden in London the same day. She then kicked off and said she wasn’t moving because she had no money and got £££ in Tesco vouchers and Argos vouchers for food and furniture.
Yas have way too much faith in the system thinking he will struggle, people like that never seem to.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He’ll be in a flat so quickly coz of his “issues”. I bet he can play the system so well.
Someone I know refused to pay their rent (months in arrears) and had a fight at their house and had the police called on them, got put in a womens refuge even though anyone around her is the victim not herself. She racially abused and threatened a refugee and her young children in the refuge and SHE got put in a 3 bed maisonette with a garden in London the same day. She then kicked off and said she wasn’t moving because she had no money and got £££ in Tesco vouchers and Argos vouchers for food and furniture.
Yas have way too much faith in the system thinking he will struggle, people like that never seem to.
I think your right.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.