Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
What did he say not long after the live started? Something about him ‘getting shitty comments for saying that [on live]?’

Reactions: 1
Hi beauts, I’ve been a viewer to this page for a while now but since seeing the fat fuck in a hotel I had to join. How is he paying for this hotel? Is it the council? Does anyone know why they would pay for him?

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Morning beauts , v hungover here just catching up. But is it not against a rule to post a random persons profile and state they’re a coke dealer with no evidence whatsoever? Surely that’s a bit slanderous the man hasn’t actually done anything to warrant being spoken about on here so seems like he’s being judged on the way he looks, but he’s not an influencer and doesn’t have a following 🤷🏽‍♀️

Morning beauts , v hungover here just catching up. But is it not against a rule to post a random persons profile and state they’re a coke dealer with no evidence whatsoever? Surely that’s a bit slanderous the man hasn’t actually done anything to warrant being spoken about on here so seems like he’s being judged on the way he looks, but he’s not an influencer and doesn’t have a following 🤷🏽‍♀️
ETA he does look like one to watch, and I too get Bradley weekes vibes off him 🤣

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
@elliebellieboo I think iffing and amming might be a Cornwall or West Country thing! Only cos I'm Cornish and me and my whole family use the same phrase all the time 😅 I day

I think it's a Cornish or possibly West Country thing. I am Cornish and use the phrase all the time as do my family and never thought that others might not understand - oops 😅😅😅

'I was iffing and amming on whether to go or not'

'I was iffing and amming whether to buy that'

maybe us Cornish are just a bit thick 😅😅
Never heard it as a West Country lass or living in Kernow for 6 years

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
What I’ve always failed to understand is who actually wants to watch his drunk lives / posts? They are so incredibly sad and tragic. I don’t like my mates pissed up on lives at the best of times, let alone that bloater.

I would have a hell of a lot more sympathy and time for him if it wasn’t for the fact that JUST as my sympathy button starts to reset he does something lovely like potential lies about rape, outing someone etc etc