Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Did anyone get screen shots of what he said about tattle in his story ? He must have deleted it, I've been using that war against instagrammers but the last three stories are showing blank like he deleted them.
Ok I saw what the other guy said about Tattle now but I'm still wondering about the the blank stories on WAI
I woke up randomly at 3am and saw he had posted at approx 1.30am but wasn't anything special as when I went to check my screenshots I hadn't bothered to screenshot it lol.

Reactions: 2

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
He’ll be in a flat so quickly coz of his “issues”. I bet he can play the system so well.
Someone I know refused to pay their rent (months in arrears) and had a fight at their house and had the police called on them, got put in a womens refuge even though anyone around her is the victim not herself. She racially abused and threatened a refugee and her young children in the refuge and SHE got put in a 3 bed maisonette with a garden in London the same day. She then kicked off and said she wasn’t moving because she had no money and got £££ in Tesco vouchers and Argos vouchers for food and furniture.
Yas have way too much faith in the system thinking he will struggle, people like that never seem to.
I think your right.

Caw1982

VIP Member
I had to LOL at this, I went to a place called Wollaton hall yesterday and they have a real life skeleton of a T- Rex 🦕 The second I saw the hands I had to laugh and thought of Marcus 🤣
Haha you live in Nottinghamshire too?

Andiexxx

how could he just get one that easy?
Not the same really but i put my name on the council housing list and im in a low band, i appealled it because im sharing a bed with my 5 year old in my mums 2 bed house and they basically said im staying in the lower band because we moved knowing the situation we were moving to 🙄 doesn’t matter that I was leaving a relationship hence why we was moving to my Mums.

surely if he made himself homeless on purpose it wouldnt work with them to pay for it 🤯🤯
Catching up beauts! But if his mums kicked him out and made him homeless and they have no temporary accommodation, houses or flats they can put you into a hotel until something comes up 🤷🏻‍♀️