Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Borderline

Chatty Member
Why was Marcus mentioned on the No Hun live?

I'm not convinced it was aimed at no-hun, the person who commented was aiming multiple comments to loads of others who were posting. The way it was put made it look directed at him but it might not have been

Reactions: 3

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Hello
I've been following this thread for weeks and weeks,like many of you, I really like Marcus to start with,found him funny,but after a while something wasn't sitting right. Then when he started mentioning you guys,I came over and became a long time lurker
I'm from Cornwall, and can give a little insight into the housing. Housing down here is terrible, for every private rented house,there is over 100 people trying to rent it,and the cost has gone through the roof. The council will put anyone vulnerable up in a travel lodge. A family member of mine became homeless and the council rang me and asked if I could put them up,I couldn't as didn't have the space and I have a child with autism and anorexia and my child doesn't need any routine change. Council said,we can only house the most vulnerable as it costs the council up to 100 pounds a night !.. ridiculous
So they put him in a travel lodge in hayle..im not sure if there are rules where you have to be out by day (like a b and b)
Anyway. I'm here,and glad I've finally popped my cherry by saying hello
This is good insight. Arent there homeless hotels?

Reactions: 2

Venom

VIP Member
And it’s the weekend soon aswell, will get thee MMMM ? 🤞🏻Hopefully that arguments made him go on the drink 🤣

• Heart

Ccxcc

Iv tried to open the link to the video something about
MM being sectioned for stalking can someone tag or post or explain as the video says private so won't open cx

• Wow