Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Did anyone get screen shots of what he said about tattle in his story ? He must have deleted it, I've been using that war against instagrammers but the last three stories are showing blank like he deleted them.
Ok I saw what the other guy said about Tattle now but I'm still wondering about the the blank stories on WAI

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Venom

VIP Member
Imagine getting him slide into your dms on Grindr ‘I’m an influencer would you like to come over to hotel room 69 at TL and fire stick and dick whist I treat you to a panini toastie which is on the turn?’
He should use your profile picture on his profile 🤣

• Haha

poptart95

Chatty Member
We need to be on standby beauts the crafty twat doesn’t stick to his times, he might be on earlier
Little sneaky bollox 👌🏻🤣

urgh I know he’s a beg but still makes me cringe every time he does it the council are giving you enough pal
People like us poor fuckers going out to work, to pay for fattyarbuckle to stay in the travel lodge. Poor fuckers out there that can’t even heat their homes or feed their kids … then there’s this big cunty entitled waste of oxygen 🙄🤢

He be starfishing the big bed the big sweaty lump 🤮🤮🤮
Exactly come along way from having a Tommy tank in he’s single bed in Sids box room 🤢🤢🤢

I hope someone asks him about the person he is seeing! We all know he would be putting his significant other on his story if he could!
Only person he’s seeing is the communal he snuck out in one of the mallets 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Wonder what time he will wake up today? The weekend is fast approaching. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 3

Lorny

VIP Member
Aww man that image of him with that glass will take a while to disappear from my mind 🤢however I am excited for what tonight may bring, disappointment probably but I live in hope.

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Use are prob right I am just a moody Margaret this morning. Still in the cot, feel like Marcus 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
When I go onto the insta that he’s doing his lives on it says he has 0 followers and is following 0 people and there’s nothing posted? Am I on the wrong profile? He does have about 465678 of them.

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Hya everyone..so some of you will have all had notifications from me this last few days I'll be honest I'm a new lurker I used dip into the Sal axel thread which brought me to tattle now I dip in a few but I followed mm a few years ago, I found him funny at first! But then after we were aloud out from lockdown I didn't really keep up with him, I came across this feed a few month ago and I have been desperate to catch up with it ur 24 threads I think I just Havnt had the time!! However I'm currently in Turkey having turkey teef please come judge 😂 I'm sure mm is devastated that I'm getting perfect pearly whites and he's stuck with his snaggle!
If your all wondering why Youv had some likes on your old posts that's why! Iv spent 4 days catching up im still only on thread 6 or 7 but I'm getting there! I'm currently up to the stabbing himself in the bowel and getting some mallets of Tommy hahaha I am howling ! I'll see yous all soon cos once I'm caught up I'll continue to follow cos it's a brilliant car crash!! 😂 just wanted to pop in and explain the likes from your old posts and just let yous know yous have all had me howling and Iv been stuck on Istanbul with -4 weather snow 15 /20 inches and the most painful mouth pain ever so thankyou for helping me pass some time and I can only imagine how much this thread has continued giving everything Iv already seen! I am still howling at Heidi STILL wearing that white top 😂
Spoiler. She's still wearing it.
Say hi to Stephanie Davis! X

• Haha