Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else worrying about how he’s going to make his aldi carbonaras in a travel lodge? Poor little sod is going to be wasting away
If he pops it under his armpit or moon chin, I’m sure it’ll heat up a treat

Reactions: 11
Hope his claims of living a private life like all else before it is a pack of lies.

Reactions: 10
Oh and Marcunt we know you read all these threads. I’m an addict waiting for treatment but I’m not a hypocrite with it, unlike yourself.

Hope his claims of living a private life like all else before it is a pack of lies.
He won’t be able to help himself, he feeds off it.

Reactions: 5
I'm that star up in the sky
In My hotel getting high
Hey I made it
I'm insta famous
And I'm that little bit of hope
Even threw out my amazon rope
Hey I made it
Got the communal upgraded

Reactions: 29
Aye alright! Said that before
I read that as ‘I’m going to stop airfrying my personal life’ which still would have kinda fit.

Anyway, shut up Marcus, we all know you’ll do nothing of the sort.

Lord help me this has caused me to pass away

Reactions: 10
In My hotel getting high
Hey I made it
I'm insta famous
Hey I made it
Fair play to ya This is probably the first one of these I’ve actually got what the song is I’m useless.

Reactions: 12

That's it. I'm deceased. ,

Reactions: 8

Dont forget swearing on our lives he was gunna do it. And going on about being a last shag. Disrespectful!

Reactions: 5
Imagine conducting your life like he does, I would be embarrassed to fuck. But he has such a high opinion of himself he thinks he is someone we are all jealous of Ok Marcus if you say so

Reactions: 12
In My hotel getting high
Hey I made it
I'm insta famous
Hey I made it
No, you are trying to finish me off

Well I am super happy to see Marcus has returned and in good spirit next meltdown is approx 2 weeks away xx

Reactions: 7
Waiting for him and Sid to collab something like him making a really unfunny meme to advertise her flowers. Something like a placed between his spread bum cheeks.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.