Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a attention seeking slob! His photos are always angled for what he wants you see. He will be setting up a go fund me next to keep him off the streets. He really boils my piss!

Reactions: 12
Are we taking bets now when the next drama is going to be?
is He making his way up the hotel chains 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen his next one ….. so many messages of concern who that hell is trying convince ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not as talented as the other lyrical geniuses on this thread but this is what’s been living rent free ( much like Marcus ) in my head today-

M-m-m- moon face ,M-m-m- moon face , (Sid’s-his-mum-mah)
M-m-m- moon face ,M-m-m- moon face , (Sid’s-his-mum-mah)

We see his threats of rolling , right down the A30(hey)
A little bone crushing fun but nothing maliciously (we love it)
Shots and peas in Spoons is not the same without our Tom
And beauts , when it's live time, if there’s no fake tears, it isn't fun (fun)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine some poor soul who has forked out £43 of their hard earnt cash because they've genuinely believed he is homeless. It is disgusting! MARCUS THE BLOB IS ON THE ROB!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cant stand him but yet I need to see what he's upto 😭🤣 I hope he has a tit nights sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right he’s either paid for that room or Sid has for some bleeping peace or Sashaaaaaa has lent him the dough or the one of the LLL have stumped up for it or by some miracle Sids booted him and he’s out of county somewhere. There are no emergency accommodation rooms left in Cornwall. Families are being torn apart, jobs lost and with homes sold under them for air b&bs Cornish folk are being put in accommodation out of county. Carcrash really doesn’t get how sweet he has it. Yet is still always bleating on about his only fans making so much he can move oop north. What a joke, he’s barely made enough to get him to Truro and back 😂

I cant stand him but yet I need to see what he's upto 😭🤣 I hope he has a tit nights sleep
He’ll blame the bedding for aggravating his one foot without a sock 🧦

Reactions: 8
"😭😭 I've got to go away, I'm going to a travel lodge *self pity whimper*😭😭 "

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He will back home tomorrow in his pissy pyjamas slut dropping in his kitchen no doubt
Not before he’s hoovered up all the bacon 🥓 at the breakfast buffet, “it’s all I can eat I’m autistic” he cries as he sandwiches 20 rashers between two loaves

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I promise I’m ok 😂 aint stopped him begging for freebie hotel rooms. He has been glued to his phone waiting for strangers to offer him cash to “save him” .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.