Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically, he starves himself untill tea time, which he has a ready made Aldi carbonara, washed down with a hot chocolate. unless he fancies a snack in between he’ll have a grape. Then he sees he’s lost a few pound (which it’ll be water weight not fat), treats himself to a McDonald’s & carvery, the scales still say he’s down an extra 2lb. So the cycle continues. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has he substituted a meal with a hot chocolate 🤣🤣 so bloody random I mean a smoothie would make more sense! He's dangerous promoting eating habits like that
Because he can't eat fruit can he 😂, only high fatty foods for him, good luck to him i say, the man-child is about as educated as blank piece of paper

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because he can't eat fruit can he 😂, only high fatty foods for him, good luck to him i say, the man-child is about as educated as blank piece of paper
Do not slag paper off. He’s more in the water flea category

apparently slag is automatically replaced by hag

Slag

S l a g

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ive been a lurker for months reading these threads after being sent here by the man himself after stab gate. Used to find him funny but tattle said everything id been thinking for a while and i cannot believe the stuff he gets and has got away with.

Youve had me laughing my head off at times and i proper look forward to coming on here to catch up on everyone’s thoughts after seeing him posting stuff on insta😂

i just HAD to make an account after seeing this post pop up on my facebook page on a selling site. Check out the name of whose selling them! Absolutely laughed my head off
How did I miss this??

Reactions: 4
i skip breakfast on my diets and have two cuppas and a protein shake which is 380 cals by 12 and obvs i need to eat cause if i dont id end up throwin towel in and gettin a chippy so have few snacks that’s another like 400 and j still have 600 for a decent tea and maybe a freddo if its a 500 cal tea🤣🤣🤣 and i consider my diet a bad diet but works for me as ive never been a brekky person his diet is a joke no way is he eating a 1000 cal meal and thinking thats normal for a diet
View attachment 1049383
he's posted the screencap of his "diet plan" from his ig stories on facebook now too. he's like a teenage girl doing everything she can to get people to worry about her for the attention. soon enough he'll be crying eating disorder and stop the whole thing to go back to openly binging on shite. give up the act vinny we all know you ain't starving yourself :rolleyes:
Jesus 🙄🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
AB5FBCB8-DCD0-43F5-BD2C-1A05D2BE3F13.jpeg

so if he’s only having a hot chocolate and this/carbonara ( at 470 cals) , that’s one epic hot chocolate !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just want to post an appreciation post for everybody that uploads screen shots and records lives etc for us fallen ones that have been blocked - it’s much appreciated.

Over the last 6 months, this thread has saw me through countless long nights when I couldn’t sleep and had hospital stays during my pregnancy, WFH (I use the term ‘working’ very loosely) and now during the night feeds with my 5 week old.

Also Marcus, biggest tit show of a diet I’ve ever seen you cretin 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Beauts, the comments on his upload of that pic on his fb have given me a glimmer of hope the boring bastard is going to give us some entertainment… but I can’t be waiting til August!!

FECK OFF!!!! Omg do you think this is actually Vincent?!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee
It says its selling from Barnsley so I doubt it, vincent isnt smart enough to do a double bluff is he?!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Doing a preorder on his onlyfans 🤣 he won’t post anything on Valentine’s Day the tiny dicked prick, just a quick money grab to fund his secret takeaway addiction

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What happened to the other sexy subscription he did where he had multiple pics and videos?

his current only fans has hardly any content on it so what’s the point

Reactions: 8
20220209_003525.jpg

Does he think he's guna skyrocket in subs starting it on valentines or something and lose 5stone in 5 days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.