Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he's posted the screencap of his "diet plan" from his ig stories on facebook now too. he's like a teenage girl doing everything she can to get people to worry about her for the attention. soon enough he'll be crying eating disorder and stop the whole thing to go back to openly binging on shite. give up the act vinny we all know you ain't starving yourself :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i skip breakfast on my diets and have two cuppas and a protein shake which is 380 cals by 12 and obvs i need to eat cause if i dont id end up throwin towel in and gettin a chippy so have few snacks that’s another like 400 and j still have 600 for a decent tea and maybe a freddo if its a 500 cal tea🤣🤣🤣 and i consider my diet a bad diet but works for me as ive never been a brekky person his diet is a joke no way is he eating a 1000 cal meal and thinking thats normal for a diet
and yanno what fair enough if that works for him everyones looking for quick fix with diets but whys he telling his followers as if thats not absolutely terrible advice

Reactions: 6
This honestly makes me so mad. It’s a ridiculous weight loss plan to promote and considering he has (unless they’ve all seen sense) still got a large following of vulnerable people it’s also highly irresponsible.

Anybody as massively overweight as he is is going to lose the initial weight rapidly but he will not be able to continue on a diet like that and will inevitably gain all the weight back plus more🙄
It’s water and glycogen

Screenshot_20220208-213234_Instagram.jpg

Nice one...nightmares tonight of him breaking bones (not in a malicious way) and him/Amy Jane squishing people up against glass 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why has he substituted a meal with a hot chocolate 🤣🤣 so bloody random I mean a smoothie would make more sense! He's dangerous promoting eating habits like that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn’t notice there was a new thread so was collating content we already have but I have these things to say:

A4078CB6-43DE-472B-8374-E22ED212EA5C.jpeg

Of course he didn’t buy anything with his own money! He doesn’t have any which is actually quite sad 😔

And secondly we all know and love this brutal horror film

C363C648-BCFC-4109-9BDC-8059DAC401D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has he substituted a meal with a hot chocolate 🤣🤣 so bloody random I mean a smoothie would make more sense! He's dangerous promoting eating habits like that
I just cannot cope with this ‘diet’ I really can’t 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

He’s used stretch photoshop a la kylie kardashian on the mustard T-shirt post and added a few inches

Reactions: 7
i just HAD to make an account after seeing this post pop up on my facebook page on a selling site. Check out the name of whose selling them! Absolutely laughed my head off
FECK OFF!!!! Omg do you think this is actually Vincent?!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.