Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Even the ❄ post is recycled - he pulled nearly exactly the same crap in October (but aimed at booze). He is so predictable 🙄🙄🙄

0B80793C-95D5-4F6A-8EC3-AB716BF2601F.jpeg

730BE7A5-5C8F-4E53-ADB3-F19365B13F48.jpeg

BAA90A04-1AFF-400A-BD83-6BFFD77F1B8F.jpeg

The October one was just before Stab-gate… So I feel like maybe something’s brewing! And isn’t it exciting beauts?! @Lucyxxxx I think you’re right!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

namey

he will be telling us he’s got an eating disorder in a few weeks. I mean even if hes doing this to get an onlyfans(?!) who’s going to want to watch him jump about on the old heirloom at 10st? Ugly is ugly no matter what weight! Nobody wants to see your pickled walnut Marcus. Stop it.

• Haha
Omg this thread tonight. After a shocking day this has had me grinning from ear to ear. Moving to a new city with no money - not such an issue when you exist by sponging alone- not being able to speak Geordie- bit harder. How will you ask for a chicken Big Mac and directions to the benefits office?

• Haha

sassyflamingo

Hahaha it was me that called it! Not gunna lie i saw it and fucking ran here! Hes so predictable, what an absolute creature, basically promoting an eating disorder, i wonder if that picture made it onto his weight loss group!

• Angry
  • Haha

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
Finally admitting it now are you Marcus ❄❄❄ you fucking hypocrite and still has to bring SG's name into it the little cretin

• Angry

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Had to come in with this thread title suggestion.

Using apps to get the weight off
Chopped his ear instead, you can call him Van Gogh.

• Haha
  • Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
C8309DDD-09B5-462F-826D-3C1A757C469B.png

He was randomly advertising a florist in Liverpool earlier. Throwing shade at Sid? Maybe she’s confiscated the communal dildo from him?

• Haha
  • Wow

JulesC

VIP Member
He’s proper manic at the minute isn’t he. I’d be worried if he wasn’t such a cunt 😇

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Hello Marcus 👋 post your own plate please! We would like to see what you’re eating 😊 Sid’s plate does not interest us 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TizzyTIzzle

Recommending sunbeds as though he’s only person that’s ever had one! Knock yourself out beaut - you go get your skin cancer 😘😘😘

KJ-2022

VIP Member
He was frothing at the mouth a few months ago that he had his mobile number lol. I’m glad they don’t speak though - Kirk is dealing with real grief. Not Marcus on an attention seeking mission sort of grief.
E2FB4B8A-916D-4E24-A78E-E7140AD4B84C.png

• Haha

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Hiya Beauts, I’m rapidly losing interest in Big M. & I’m probably not the only one 😳 miss all you guys & the banter we have. But at the moment living my real life is far more appealing 😊 wish we could go back to the earlier days when this thread was on fire keeping up with his antics. Anyway love to all 😘