Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
I’ve got a feeling his mum has banned him from going live. He done it the other day on Facebook too. You can see the panic in his face when he realises she’s home
Yes he did you, could be right there his last lives have been when Sids not home makes sense abit

New thread time too beauts am I right in saying spaceraider has won?

Reactions: 4

MissLaLaB

Newcastle

1, 2 ...beggy's coming for you..
No Money ? What happened to his imaginary winnings and Italy beaut🤔 FML the chicken Big Mac
Hiya Beauts, I’m rapidly losing interest in Big M. & I’m probably not the only one 😳 miss all you guys & the banter we have. But at the moment living my real life is far more appealing 😊 wish we could go back to the earlier days when this thread was on fire keeping up with his antics. Anyway love to all 😘
I hate that I also feel the same 😭 he’s just to boring and predictable 😩 🤍

• Heart

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
My predictions-
He will do 5, pause to look at comments,do 2 more go back to the comments and say something like “oh here we go , sad little trolls with fake likes “and end the live in a huff. Followed up with another trolls only make
Him stronger post with comments turned off😂
ETA- I was catching up on when I posted this so didnt realise he’d already done it . Was I close ????😂
He can't do lives beaut but I believe your predictions would of been spot on 😂😂

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
Hi 👋🏻 new poster I’d say three / four month lurker

wasn’t going to post but I actually think taking up
Boxing would do him the world of good … teach him hard work pays off, it would help develop his confidence and self esteem, he’d lose weight and get fitter without just exercising which people can find boring, plus he’d punch a lot better on any new videos
Yes it actually would I go boxing twice a week (30 mins one session 45 mins the other) like you said and also he'd find discipline probably enjoy it and probably get this obvious pent up anger out of him I don't think he has any issues with his self esteem but hey that's just my view

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I don’t know how to play wordle! Is it guessing a 5 letter word then?

Ignore me I channeled the Beauts and the Beast and smashed it

15D114DA-283E-48FD-AC9A-4F0893DC3307.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m assuming by “ normal” you mean neurotypical ?
yeah i dont think saying normal child is offensive at all my sons autistic but sorry if you’re offended by that

I’ve dealt with so many special needs men, intellectual disability, physical disability and that doesn’t make them innocent. For those at the back IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM INNOCENT. I’ve worked with some of the worst mental/physical/sexual predators and they know exactly what they are doing. I’m so glad to me out of it but I still have the permanent injuries.

no i proper agree with this but i proper feel like he thinks how he acts and stuff he says is normal thats what i meant by like socially unaware

Last edited: