Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
My blokes a big lad (6.4) and when he gets to 18ish stone he goes on a serious diet, when you are that big losing weight through just small changes, more fruit and veg less shite, less booze the weight loss is rapid. I’ve known him shift 2-3 stone in 6 months.
Even at his bloody biggest he’s never had an overhang like that!
A bit of a beer gut yeah, something to grab onto aye, but Christ.
How tall is he?
is he a borrower?
He can’t be 17 stone easy 20st and so young. Shame innit
He’s really short - like 5’4

Reactions: 6

sassyflamingo

I’m confused he was living his best CBD life like yesterday? Now he cries himself to sleep? Nothing makes sense anymore
3 hours ago he wanted to kill us with success and bury us with a smile.

To be fair the reminder of the good old days (budweisergate) and seeing the toast crumbs has given me a smile so thats 1 out of 2!

Beauts im really hoping an MMMM is pending i agree with everyone saying what a boring bastard he’s become, im only keeping on in the hope the next meltdown is an epic one!

Attachments

• Haha

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
View attachment 1042646we could have a drunking MM crying in a few hours
He's got a weird video on FB too whacking something with Sids tea towel he's losing the plot, hopefully to a MMMM

Can I just say how pleased I am that he’s not in the same pjs he sweated his bollocks off did his squats in earlier?
Me too I was thinking please no he's a dirty scruff but surely he would of changed thank god he had 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
i do think he is sly and hes done some very questionable things but sometimes i think like thats someones son i wish he was happy in himself and off social media its no good for him and find proper mates who love him and treat him good and he learns how to treat people good back i think sids never really treated him as an aspergers child and rather a normal child cause he is very socially unaware like no sane person outs a dead man the way he did absolutely not i do feel so bad on him sometimes

• Angry