Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I don’t see how he has to clarify he doesn’t eat veg all the time and that its his mum’s plate 😆 it’s silly!

As for me, I mean I know we’re all different but I couldn’t stand seeing the swede, sloppy peas and cabbage all together mixed 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I don’t see how he has to clarify he doesn’t eat veg all the time and that its his mum’s plate 😆 it’s silly!

As for me, I mean I know we’re all different but I couldn’t stand seeing the swede, sloppy peas and cabbage all together mixed 🤢🤢🤢
I’m sure there was no veg at all in hello fresh! 🙄

Custardslice24

Marcus squatting away in his rank old jamas, he is teasing us as he knows we're just here for the drama.

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Beauts I come baring awful news. Gutted to have to say this but on the 50 shades of council estate insta they have posted a Vincent meme and a blue tick is asking where he is. ☹☹☹☹
But he follows that person 🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit and she follows him. So fishy. Reckon he’s begged her to big him up

• Haha

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
Ok that tt live was boring as fuck. But he rushed to the window saying I think my mums back, turned out all the lights then whispered I’ve got to go beauts my mums back WTF
He's such a freak, I'm not on tik tok so he better not be sly and do his lives there 🤣

• Haha