Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Wonder where that almost 2k he made from referrals is? He started on Jan 14th, said it would take 14 days to withdraw - taking us to Jan 28th. It’s now Feb 2nd.

Talk of his Italy holiday has gone, too. Was buzzing to go, then all talk of it stopped and he’s now ‘too anxious’ to go out for a walk to get his 15k steps 🤔

Reactions: 16

Gettingallfatandsassy

Chatty Member
Recap:

> Marcus is trying to lose weight. This comes after Sid bet him £200 he would lose weight.
> Hysterically, this comes a day after he started creating some air fried concoctions - a deep fried mars bar which was rolled in stodgy pastry, chicken rolled in crushed up Doritos, and cheese bites covered in Cheeto crumbs.
> Inspired, Marcus created a weight loss group yesterday afternoon and, citing security aka not wanting tattlers in the group he decided to charge a fee before allowing membership to the group, despite this being against Facebook’s rules. He charged £5, and then after a healthy dose of blocking and deleting anyone who pointed out his grifting behaviour, lowered the price to £3.50. As of this morning the group had ten members, one of which is himself. The page has now been deleted.
> Aside from his grifting, Marcus decided to become a movie reviewer, claiming to watch and review ten horror movies a day. This got off to a fantastic start (she says, sarcastically) as Marcus was caught having copy and pasted a review of the film and lying that this review was his own opinion.
> A day into his new diet, marcus is hoovering down that well known healthy meal of pasta, beans and cheese. In doing so he has also reinvented metrics, a sprinkle of cheese is on his pasta he says, when really it is the entire block.
Beaut recap beaut!!

Honestly Marcus, download myfitnesspal and start logging your calories and for the love of God start getting some education about portion size.

HarryToby

Thanks ladies for the morale boost about my weight post, you lot are the nicest trolls ever xoxox

Also thanks to Miss Chin Chin for that epic screenshot, it is now my profile picture 😂

• Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
I think going to spoons and ordering 20 pints would really help his weight loss mission. He would probably burn a few more lbs if he came on live and cried.
At least if he went the pub he’d get some of his steps in plus if he drinks enough he’ll throw up and basically be on zero calories for that day. Win win.

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

What diet? He’s out for a roast and a froth,
But that’s not his veg, obvs, he’s Vincent Ham Sloth

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
He really is disgusting isn’t he ? More edits coming soon beaut because you’re such a cunt 🥰

• Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
You know what I don’t understand? He’ll sit there and tell everyone in the world he’s not arsed about us. How we are doing the most when it comes to digging about him. But he’s watching every minute of it, how can he not be? He’s obsessed, he has driven so much traffic our way by telling everyone about this page. You are your own worst enemy. Sorry not sorry.
I think he’s addicted to the attention it gets him. I don’t think he’s actually bothered by what we post (a majority of the time) but knows that talking about trolls will have people fawning over him. It’d kill him if everyone stopped doing that.

MissLT

Chatty Member
Imagine photoshopping your before pic
Tiles are off and he must have slept the morning away with the side of his face pressed up against a ruler
He’s actually photoshopped his ear off 🤣 calm down Van Gogh 🤣🤣

• Haha

TizzyTIzzle

His z list celeb pals don’t know about his new account 😂 no pal they literally couldn’t give 2 shits about you and see right through you like the rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I do feel for him because it seems like he genuinely wants to lose it (or at least stick two fingers up to tattle after we ripped him to shreds for deep frying a kinder bueno) but if he puts all this emphasis on a big diet and a total change in one day he’s not going to keep it going long term, for a person of his size it’d be like going cold turkey and it’d be hell, he needs to do it stupidly slowly, smaller portions, more veg in his diet, less mcdonalds and he might just manage it.

Edit my mistake, it was a mars bar not a bueno 😆

• Haha

LJX

Why, for a lad who has a shite diet and doesn’t look after himself - does he look like he has pretty nice skin! 🙄😂 how’s that fair!!
Yeah he does it’s all oil from his takeaways but his face is roasted off him from those sunbeds … enjoy ur skin cancer u stupid marshmallow

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Envelope bouquets and prayers to the geordie beauts, just leave a weatherspoons bill on your door step, it will repel beggy as he hates paying for things !

• Haha