Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not really your call to say what's offensive to autistic people then if you're not autistic because being compared to normal is offensive, we are normal thanks, the terms are neurodiverse and neurotypical. Don't wanna be a bitch about it but with him saying last night it wasn't a disability and probably getting this rhetoric off his NT mum, it just annoys me that we have to keep battling family members for the correct terms and support. Autism doesn't make us abnormal. If you were the white mum of a black child you wouldn't get to give your opinion on what you found racist or not.
if thats what you prefer like i only ever heard of the terms neurodiverse and neurotypical last year and i think a lot of people have never heard of them aswell so fair enough you putting me in my place with that one but dont take it personal when people are getting use to the terms unless they do it a second time then its rather ignorant and i didnt think many people knew them terms either with me only finding out via youtube videos i watched when i realised my little boy was autistic so just put people in their place like ya just did me im obviously not going to argue back with that

Reactions: 16

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I’m assuming he’s on about me when he talks about people digging deep. It ain’t that hard when you just copy and paste massive chunks of text you plagiarising (big word for you, darling, it means COPYING) tit. I mean he could at least try and put some effort in and talk about the film he’s supposedly marathoned. It’s ridiculous, he’s soooooo lazy?!

• Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
You know what I don’t understand? He’ll sit there and tell everyone in the world he’s not arsed about us. How we are doing the most when it comes to digging about him. But he’s watching every minute of it, how can he not be? He’s obsessed, he has driven so much traffic our way by telling everyone about this page. You are your own worst enemy. Sorry not sorry.
He loves it, he's a narcissist, he's obsessed with himself. The thought of him being the topic at our fingertips is what motivates him. Maybe not back at the start but definitely now. The problem is he wants it all ways (not in a malicious way 😉) he wants the attention but he wants to blame tattle for everything that's wrong in his life because he can't own his problems or his mistakes, it's always someone else's fault.

• Heart

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he do the exact same thing last year? Went on a diet for three days, posted a progress pic looking exactly the same, then stopped a few days later never to mention it again?? 🤣
Tbh Marcus, with you being so morbidly obese, I would expect a much bigger weight loss than what you’ve had. It’s just water beaut 😘 good luck trying to stick to a diet and only seeing the scales move by 2 or 1 lb a week. It takes a lot of dedication and self control. Something you have absolutely 0 of.
Hes going to make an absolute fool of himself again and just give us more to laugh about on here
Yes - he did it TWICE! In March and July. And both times followed nearly the exact same script - lost 6/7 lb in the first week, posted same dodgy photos, then a few days later rewarded himself with McDonald’s. Next minute…no mention of diet and he’s practically bathing himself in junk food. He regurgitates more content than fucking sambuca shots back in the glory days of Spoons beg-athons.

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
A fucking carbonara though. I mean I’m not saying he ever claimed to be Einstein but who ‘goes on a diet’ and eats pasta with cheese, hot chocolate, and a bloody carbonara 😆

• Haha

LMG

VIP Member
Why’s he scribbled over his keyhole surgery scars when he couldn’t wait to proudly show them off and blame us as soon as he was out the hospital and for weeks afterwards? I don’t get it.
Maybe it is an old picture and he’s pretending his scars are under 🧐

• Haha

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
Marcus fuck off with the that's my mums, my sisters, my frigging uncles next door neighbours plate posts ffs who does that 😒 also like to add that roast looks fucking minging

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Hey beauts did I mention I hate him? Well I fucking hate him. That smug face riles me up so much.

So he can leave the house to get his brows done, but not to do his steps, or be a productive member of society in any way? And no I don’t like your eyebrows, they look like a caterpillar took a shit in your face.

STOP LYING CARCUS. You are literally obsessed with getting more followers, you beggy little prick.

1D43FD5D-2AE1-42B3-8DEE-A7FCA2CF7B02.jpeg

• Haha