Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every step I take, every review I fake
Every single day, even on payday I'll be trolling you
Thinking of the day
When you went to the A thirtay
What a beaut to troll
What a hill to roll
I'll be trolling you

On that morning when Sids getting her leg over, I know you'll be enraged

Every troll I dox, mums out flashing her box, every troll I dox 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Every step I take, every review I fake
Every single day, even on payday I'll be trolling you
Thinking of the day
When you went to the A thirtay
What a beaut to troll
What a hill to roll
I'll be trolling you

On that morning when Sids getting her leg over, I know you'll be enraged

Every troll I dox, mums out flashing her box, every troll I dox 🎶
This is…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
6JS74Ss.gif

Marcus you had one thing to do last night, you've let us all down again, this is not acceptable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also does anyone have the screenshot of when Sid posted that her son was taking drugs? Just for the newcomers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also does anyone have the screenshot of when Sid posted that her son was taking drugs? Just for the newcomers
I think its in the wiki beaut!

Comments have turned on him, i think more people are seeing him for who he actually is!

The quote makes me laugh too because if social media really is his ‘job’ then people’s opinions do pay his bills the stupid twit 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Errrrm maybe if he didn’t shove food down his fuckin neck, spew and piss himself, he wouldn‘t look a horror on the internet…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.