Marcus Mitchell #18 Beggy Mitchell loves to dirty delete but oh dear Marcus we've got the receipts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont even think he was out with heidi was he, was he out with his sister? And stalking heidi to get a pic, tragic!

Oh wait i mean marcus im massively jealous and you going live and being sick down yourself will only worsen my jealousy so if you could do it while im on my break for the next hour that would be great, thanks beaut xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right I’ve had enough of this now beauts, Marcus go live for duck sake, and do the noise of the chicken roosting when you cry as well, tysvm 😁
Pleeaase post that again beaut, bleeping finished me off last time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well this was a letdown 😭 I’m off to order myself some envelope bouquets ✉💐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning Beauts
No Mr.A30 it is not the same when you have no friends and no one to buy your drinks. Heidi was not looking impressed and he is nowhere to be seen in her insta, he won’t be happy 😂
That pic of the two of them looked more uncomfortable than when Carcus tried to squeeze back into his size 36 jeans 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Beauts I need actual therapy, this isn’t a drill. I dreamt last night that I bumped uglies with Carcus and I am NOT ok!!!!

Please send peas and envelope bouquets at this trying time 😥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Beauts I need actual therapy, this isn’t a drill. I dreamt last night that I bumped uglies with Carcus and I am NOT ok!!!!

Please send peas and envelope bouquets at this trying time 😥
I have no words. Not sure you’ll get over that ever beaut ✉💐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DO NOT by these priducts there tit i spend my hardcearned money on them n they didnt do jack tit. Also if u look at his products there alwats full he full of tit dont take them
Guys....🧐
4FD06B87-BD8F-413C-9615-788F4658AB16.jpeg

The thing I’m most shocked about is they’re not in spoons 😳
Out of all this thread I’m most shocked @MrsPoison didnt create her profile pic
Lol
What about the hair???? Did Marcus do that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.