Marcus Mitchell #12 Dildo dildo in the tree, have a bone crushing crimbo love Amy Jane and me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I was looking for a thread on him not long ago and couldn’t find one, thinking to myself surely I can’t be the only one that thinks he’s an attention seeking begging duck. Now here we are 12 threads deep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Recap -

- Still no Spoons benders/diving/rolling off/down British A roads/bridges/hills as it becomes increasingly apparent Beggy indeed lurks about these pages and curates his behaviour accordingly.
- The communal dildo has found it’s way into the Christmas tree - some say the cat is eyeballing it with horror/strange curiosity but is happy to leave the tree alone at this time.
- Speaking of the cat, it’s checking itself into cat therapy asap, it’s seen things we could never dream of beauts.
- Young Calum Best appears to be Amy Jane’s next possible victim/conquest. Our thoughts and prayers are with Calum at this difficult time.
- Still no reappearance from Sneidi. Word has it she’s got herself some less beggy mates with jobs but alas is still surgically attached to the corset.
- A brave Tattle beaut has come forward with tales of having lain eyes upon Beggy’s rather insignificant appendage. Tattlers across the land have now binned their pink mini milk stashes and will forever more only entertain the chocolate and vanilla varieties.
- Against the bookies odds four girls appear to have been victorious in the Great Christmas Card Draw as opposed to four sexy chaps - more evidence that Beggy lurks here and is actively doing the opposite of what Tattlers predict. The reverse psychology is strong in this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Recap -

- Still no Spoons benders/diving/rolling off/down British A roads/bridges as it becomes increasingly apparent Beggy indeed lurks about these pages and curates his behaviour accordingly.
- The communal dildo found it’s way into the Christmas tree - some say the cat is eyeballing it with horror/strange curiosity but is happy to leave the tree alone at this time.
- Speaking of the cat, it’s checking itself into cat therapy asap, it’s seen things we could never dream of beauts.
- Young Calum Best appears to be Amy Jane’s next possible victim. Our thoughts and prayers are with Calum at this difficult time.
- Still no appearance from Sneidi, word has it she’s got herself some less beggy mates with jobs but alas is still surgically attached to the corset.
- A brave Tattle beaut has come forward with tales of having lain eyes upon Beggy’s rather insignificant appendage. Tattlers across the land have now binned their pink mini milk stashes and will forever more only entertain the chocolate and vanilla varieties.
Thanks beaut😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another catch up done , you guys are hilarious. I still can’t believe so many people are commenting and following him man... it’s ruined my day thinking about that mini milk aswell... give it 2 weeks he’ll be back on OF as he knows he’ll get at least 1 subscriber from us to share the horrors with all tattlers 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I am soooo far behind but does anyone have info on what was on gif begging Amazon wish list?

Reactions: 9
Bet Marcus’s willy is the size of a prawn maybe a cocktail sausage if you lucky. God help his future partner, he’s gonna be well disappointed when Marcus takes of his crusty skiddy holey underpants that are 5 years old from the primark sale and goes ‘where’s your Willy I can’t find it’ oh beaut it’s here hiding under my belly full of Mac Donald’s, peas from spoons, Pringles, chocolate and all the other rubbish I consume. Can’t wait for the review on trip advisor from his future partner hahaha 🤣 I would rate Marcus 1* told me his willy was 10 inch but actually the size of a pig in blanket, he used me for money, got drunk in spoons every night, attention seeking on social media. Do not date this guy, be warned! I am just too funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am soooo far behind but does anyone have info on what was on gif begging Amazon wish list?
Peas from spoons hahaha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.