Marcus Mitchell #11 There was a woman named Sidney, Stabbed her own son in the kidney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get this either that plate of food don’t belong to him tho I saw that post on Facebook from someone else, unless they’ve taken that from his profile but we all know he’s not ligit in what he posts so I don’t know 🤷‍♀️🤥
That on his Instagram thats what he eats mummy's cooking + plenty more the same that he eats.

Reactions: 6
That’s not autism you’re just a picky f@£ker… kinda like most kids who don’t like anything healthy?!
76742F68-CA45-43B7-8D1C-13049990A35B.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Late to the party but I’m a Pisces too 🙌🏻

Tuesday tomorrow…will we get a Wetherspoons beg? Think we all need to send veg and salad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh don’t we know it Amy hun
When someone tells you who they are - you should believe them.
All jokes aside one day I can see all of us being interviewed by a Netflix crew.
Marcus is serving life, Sids on the run if not under the floorboards, Tom pissed out his head driving down to visit him behind bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cancer here 🦀♋ 18th July

also was thinking of changing my profile pic but will leave it as him and his infamous roast for now after his latest BS🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do I feel like every time he says something about autism he’s got it off Google instead of actually sharing his own experiences?

Has anyone here read his book?

Reactions: 16
Oh my god you lot, stop posting so much, it's so hard to keep up. Some of us have Christmas films to watch obsessively.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His wish list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wonder if Jack Grealish has received any messages from Amy wishing to keep his bones strong and pains joint free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys, how dare I get a job after six months being sectioned (I wouldn't recommend it for the world) I literally have spent the week driving my van around and not managed to catch up here. I left on thread 7.... Time to catch up. Its currently 6/12/21 at 19:30. Lets see when I catch up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do I feel like every time he says something about autism he’s got it off Google instead of actually sharing his own experiences?

Has anyone here read his book?
Read some of the reviews, self indulgent twaddle apparently with duck all to do with autism

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.