Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second this!! Keep the thread going. Every time I see it bumped to the top I know there’s another “lewk” to chuckle at.
He’s such a twit it’s hilarious 😂
They both such try hard pretentious idiots I can’t help but laugh 😂 I want another haul 😂😂

F63545EA-E204-4B76-AFA6-174DFD668A24.jpeg
B7D7D498-3292-4BF4-B401-1B1B8893A2E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’d probably do better just not wearing any clothes at all. Has he still got abs? At least that would attract some thirsty attention. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
White socks and white sandals. Ugh. No. Is he trying to style himself like a rapper?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
5EC9106D-7F4D-4D80-A7B0-91B6C25C8D00.jpeg

Don’t worry Marcus we’re keeping you relevant 😬 95 dollar bag is “banging” dude.

Sweet! 😬

ADDAC82C-C995-467E-B4FE-3D62CDEE49F6.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ok so I forgot he existed for ages, suddenly thought about him randomly so searched him up on Instagram again and wow, what on earth is going on with him? Is he having some sort of midlife crisis or is this his way or keeping hold of his model girlfriend by trying to be all cool and edgy like a model?! It really doesn’t suit him.

Reactions: 4
Ok so I forgot he existed for ages, suddenly thought about him randomly so searched him up on Instagram again and wow, what on earth is going on with him? Is he having some sort of midlife crisis or is this his way or keeping hold of his model girlfriend by trying to be all cool and edgy like a model?! It really doesn’t suit him.
He looks mad!🤷

He's privated ALL his YouTube videos. Love how much he's trying to pretend he's too cool for YouTube now...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's privated ALL his YouTube videos. Love how much he's trying to pretend he's too cool for YouTube now...
his evolution is so bizarre. I remember watching videos from him where he’s make fun of douchey guys. Now he’s become the ultimate! Oh the irony. 😂

side note: now that Niomi is engaged it makes me wonder, do we think these two will get married?

Reactions: 6