Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is oversized, and then there is potato sacks, and then there is Marcus Butler, wearing clothes several sizes too big and looking a complete wally with his gormless face that looks less like a model face than Alfie’s gormless look to the sky “model face”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is oversized, and then there is potato sacks, and then there is Marcus Butler, wearing clothes several sizes too big and looking a complete wally with his gormless face that looks less like a model face than Alfie’s gormless look to the sky “model face”.
View attachment 7697
Looks like he’s fashioned himself on how boy bands used to dress in the 80s

Reactions: 6
God everything about him makes me cringe. He may have changed a lot over the years but he was embarrassing then and is embarrassing now.

Reactions: 5
This is honestly the most disgusting thing. It was bad enough when Alfie was doing this sort of thing 5 years ago, but for Oli to still be doing this crap, with expensive Easter eggs. 😤😤 It definitely won’t be eaten. Such as waste of chocolate, and so much money wasted.

Reactions: 9
This is honestly the most disgusting thing. It was bad enough when Alfie was doing this sort of thing 5 years ago, but for Oli to still be doing this crap, with expensive Easter eggs. 😤😤 It definitely won’t be eaten. Such as waste of chocolate, and so much money wasted.

I bet all cost of the eggs is all offset as a business expense for this entertainment too. It's mind-numbing and an utter embarrassment.

Reactions: 7
With Oli it's his kid brother I feel sorry for. Not old enough to consent to being used a public prop by his rich brother. He may regret it all in just a few years.

Reactions: 4
With Oli it's his kid brother I feel sorry for. Not old enough to consent to being used a public prop by his rich brother. He may regret it all in just a few years.
I just googled how old James was because I still assume he is 12, he’s actually 16. At least he isn’t over the top children’s presenter in how he acts unlike Oli who screams and shouts and overreacts to absolutely everything. I do wonder whether James genuinely doesn’t want to be there, or is just that chilled because he seems really casual about it all, or is only there for the money, Hopefully Oli is paying him to appear because James is the only thing keeping his channel going, it certainly isn’t those quality food videos of mixing every type of something together and eating it.

Reactions: 2
I just googled how old James was because I still assume he is 12, he’s actually 16. At least he isn’t over the top children’s presenter in how he acts unlike Oli who screams and shouts and overreacts to absolutely everything. I do wonder whether James genuinely doesn’t want to be there, or is just that chilled because he seems really casual about it all, or is only there for the money, Hopefully Oli is paying him to appear because James is the only thing keeping his channel going, it certainly isn’t those quality food videos of mixing every type of something together and eating it.
I doubt oli is giving him a fair cut. Prob chucks him £100 or something. Must be so cringe as a 16 some of the shite they film.

OH MY GOD. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Dafuq happened to Marcus?!

• Haha
tit dress sense : tick
Rolled up trousers and big white socks : tick
Gormless looking into space post : tick
Love themselves : tick

Btw, is Marcus sitting on a load of garbage bags? So edgy
So true.
He is indeed! [emoji2356][emoji23]

Reactions: 1