Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the old brit youtubers facebook engagement for the last week, they are all losing lots of followers and engagement is really poor.

Louise has the most with 10k engagement but that's in 12 posts, some of those are just shares of viral content. Jim and Tanya might as well not bother their engagement is so low. The same person can count for several engagements if they like, share and comment on each post
View attachment 519
Louise is probably the only one with a few more years worth on engagement left, because even though she is problematic, with the newborn she can at least fill vlogs with raising a family. The other old Brit Crew members are boring beyond repair.

Reactions: 4
Louise is probably the only one with a few more years worth on engagement left, because even though she is problematic, with the newborn she can at least fill vlogs with raising a family. The other old Brit Crew members are boring beyond repair.
I agree.
And maybe debatable: I think Louise is more mature and independent careerwise than the others. Not just in the sense that she is a mother and has a (more) settled life but also she isn't in this youtuber bubble anymore with Zoe and the old Brit Crew. She doesn't do collabs with them, not branding herself with them anymore. She lives her life with her family, her books und sprinkly youtube channel as a mom and own "brand".

Reactions: 6
Agree with you guys, she's been able to switch things up a bit to give her more longevity. Still, the mommy market is super competitive but she might as well make the most of it while it lasts.

Reactions: 1
What are people’s thoughts on Oli White? I used to like him when he had barely any subscribers, now I can’t stand him. He talks in such a fake way and comes across really egotistical. He also does videos with his 16 year old brother who tries hard to play dumb in a joey Essex way. The last video I watched his brother said he thought cows laid lumps of cheese like eggs :rolleyes: it’s not funny at all in my eyes

Reactions: 2
it's funny how zoe calls meetings work, where she just listens to people who work for her presenting their work :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
What are people’s thoughts on Oli White? I used to like him when he had barely any subscribers, now I can’t stand him. He talks in such a fake way and comes across really egotistical. He also does videos with his 16 year old brother who tries hard to play dumb in a joey Essex way. The last video I watched his brother said he thought cows laid lumps of cheese like eggs :rolleyes: it’s not funny at all in my eyes
Felt bad for thinking it but the little brother really annoys me too. As for Oli the ‘I made X eat/drink foods they don’t like’ videos are some of the most boring videos I have ever put myself through watching.

Marcus's new video I see is using Jake Paul and Shane video as clickbait. He's beyond out of ideas.

I wish Jim would stop popping up on Instagram adverts with oral b. I have an oral b and the battery is pretty much gone. Will be going to buy a Philips Sonicare just because of Jim and niomi's terrible adverts.

I like inabbers response to Marcus's podcast, he didn't come across well.

I know he’s not British, but he was part of the Brit crew, did anyone see Caspar Lee’s video (from a while back now) in troye? It looked like a total rip off of what Shane Dawson is doing, couldn’t be bothered to watch it though

Caspar Lee and Josh Pieters’ whole fake drama thing, that even got in the national press. What. A. Joke. They've both come across really badly in it all, particularly given how obvious it was that it was all fake.

Now he’s giving the AdSense revenue to charity all the minions (I say all, I don’t think he has many left either) are suddenly forgiving him and thinking it’s okay. Personally, I still think that the whole thing came across as childish and none of them have come out looking good. The best of intentions perhaps, just poorly executed.

Caspar Lee and Josh Pieters’ whole fake drama thing, that even got in the national press. What. A. Joke. They've both come across really badly in it all, particularly given how obvious it was that it was all fake.

Now he’s giving the AdSense revenue to charity all the minions (I say all, I don’t think he has many left either) are suddenly forgiving him and thinking it’s okay. Personally, I still think that the whole thing came across as childish and none of them have come out looking good. The best of intentions perhaps, just poorly executed.
Josh isn’t giving his to charity though... also I think it was done to gain Josh exposure as he’s desperate to hit the 1 mill.

Josh isn’t giving his to charity though... also I think it was done to gain Josh exposure as he’s desperate to hit the 1 mill.
Josh is such an attention bleep, so desperate for that 1million subscribers. I think Caspar giving the money to charity is just to reduce the backlash that he saw heading his way when everyone caught on that it was fake. Josh probably can’t afford to give Adsense to charity, I doubt he’s made all that much out of his YouTube career. He doesn’t have that much going for him.

Not sure how accurate Social blade is but says he’s making 4.6k-73k a year. Plus he does stuff for Comedy Central.

Bugs the hell out of me how him, Mikey and Jack Maynard basically make a living because they have the right friends.

Don’t get me started on Oli White who is so over dramatic acting on his crappy eating challenges with he bro etc. He’s filming videos for 5 year olds and has never expanded. Not to mention his stuck up girlfriend who always sounds like she’s looking Down her nose at him and ‘telling him off’ or reminding him they are meant to be eating clean etcc

Reactions: 5
Oli White is the biggest waste of space on YouTube. He needs his brother to get views, and can do nothing that doesn't involve grossly over exaggerated food videos. He is bloody awful and I can't stand him. Only time I've ever actually like him is when he did GTA V videos with Joe Such because I like Joe and GTA. Oli is vapid, fame hungry and wrote even less of his book than Zoe wrote of Girl Online.

Reactions: 8
Oli White is the biggest waste of space on YouTube. He needs his brother to get views, and can do nothing that doesn't involve grossly over exaggerated food videos. He is bloody awful and I can't stand him. Only time I've ever actually like him is when he did GTA V videos with Joe Such because I like Joe and GTA. Oli is vapid, fame hungry and wrote even less of his book than Zoe wrote of Girl Online.
Yeah Oli didn’t even bother to pretend he’s ever read a book in his life. And you only have to listen to him speak for half a minute to get that anyway. He’s an embarrassment.

How the hell is Oli getting 150k thousand views for ‘trying food my brother likes’ videos. It’s sickening the money he makes from producing absolute dogshit. I don’t think he even tries to think of good ideas anymore they all seem to be variations of this

Omg, Oli White is the biggest most vapid waste of oxygen there is on YouTube. I used to watch him WAY back when he first started and his videos were (tentatively!) quite funny/original sketch stuff... although I did feel quite sorry for him as he portrayed himself very much as the underdog. at one point though he jumped on the bandwagon, got involved with the ‘buttercream gang’ and just... flopped completely. Hell, even out of the buttercream gang, he was very much the underdog.

The food videos confuse the hell out of me. Not only is there no variation in them and they’re dull as dishwater, it’s like he thrives on making his younger brother cry/gag? I remember watching at least 2 or 3 separate videos where he forces James to try something he doesn’t like, films it, and then James starts to gag and cry and he’s laughing WHILE STILL FILMING. I used to watch videos like this and feel so, so uncomfortable for his poor brother who must’ve only been 6/7 at the time. I don’t understand how he could stand there laughing and filming then, and I definitely don’t understand how he can do it now.