Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, Oli White is the biggest most vapid waste of oxygen there is on YouTube. I used to watch him WAY back when he first started and his videos were (tentatively!) quite funny/original sketch stuff... although I did feel quite sorry for him as he portrayed himself very much as the underdog. at one point though he jumped on the bandwagon, got involved with the ‘buttercream gang’ and just... flopped completely. Hell, even out of the buttercream gang, he was very much the underdog.

The food videos confuse the hell out of me. Not only is there no variation in them and they’re dull as dishwater, it’s like he thrives on making his younger brother cry/gag? I remember watching at least 2 or 3 separate videos where he forces James to try something he doesn’t like, films it, and then James starts to gag and cry and he’s laughing WHILE STILL FILMING. I used to watch videos like this and feel so, so uncomfortable for his poor brother who must’ve only been 6/7 at the time. I don’t understand how he could stand there laughing and filming then, and I definitely don’t understand how he can do it now.
His brother is acting. The way he reacts to food he ‘doesn’t like’ is ridiculous, you don’t need a big song and dance about it.

Just like if you see oli in the background of others videos on insta etc he’s not all brash and that. It’s an act like he’s trying to be a children’s tv presenter ott

Reactions: 2
At the end of the day kids like Oli’s food videos. His content isn’t made for adults. I really don’t see the big issue.

Reactions: 4
At the end of the day kids like Oli’s food videos. His content isn’t made for adults. I really don’t see the big issue.
He’s tit and lazy is the issue. We’re allowed our opinion the same as you are allowed yours.

Reactions: 7
He’s tit and lazy is the issue. We’re allowed our opinion the same as you are allowed yours.
Exactly which is why I stated mine...”At the end of the day kids like Oli’s food videos. His content isn’t made for adults. I really don’t see the big issue.”

Are you okay? ...lmao

But anyway, I have a question who do you guys consider to make good non lazy content on YouTube?

Exactly which is why I stated mine...”At the end of the day kids like Oli’s food videos. His content isn’t made for adults. I really don’t see the big issue.”

Are you okay? ...lmao

But anyway, I have a question who do you guys consider to make good non lazy content on YouTube?
Yeah I’m fine Thanks. Always happy to agree to disagree.

Currently I like watching London Hacks, Simon Wilson, Nile Wilson (gymast) he also vlogs with his dad, Living Bobby. I dip in when Caspar and Joe post just because they are likeable rather than great content.

How about you? Always nice to have new channels other than to hate watch ha.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m fine Thanks. Always happy to agree to disagree.

Currently I like watching London Hacks, Simon Wilson, Nile Wilson (gymast) he also vlogs with his dad, Living Bobby. I dip in when Caspar and Joe post just because they are likeable rather than great content.

How about you? Always nice to have new channels other than to hate watch ha.
Not many. Majority of youtubers don’t really put that much effort into their videos, and I mean personally I don’t have much problems with it if I still enjoy it. I mostly watch for personality anyway.

Some that actually do put effort that I watch are nerdcity, therightopinion, and Willne. Although Willne can take the piss sometimes with added dead footage to stretch to 10 minutes.

Not many. Majority of youtubers don’t really put that much effort into their videos, and I mean personally I don’t have much problems with it if I still enjoy it. I mostly watch for personality anyway.

Some that actually do put effort that I watch are nerdcity, therightopinion, and Willne. Although Willne can take the piss sometimes with added dead footage to stretch to 10 minutes.
Ah yeah I forgot Willne I watch him too. Nightscape is alright although he’s started hanging around with Ryan Taylor more and trying to be more ‘street’ the way he acts and talks which I’m not really a fan of.

I’ll give your others a watch. Thanks

Oli and his GF bullying James into waxing his armpit for a full 5 minutes was very uncomfortable viewing. Hope it was all an act that James was in on.

Reactions: 3
Oli White banging on about how he 'ordered' a DNAfit testing kit. Couldn't work out whether it was an ad or not but it sure felt like one but he didn't mention it.

Oli White banging on about how he 'ordered' a DNAfit testing kit. Couldn't work out whether it was an ad or not but it sure felt like one but he didn't mention it.
All his friends did it as well and they showed their results without saying the brand, but I mean idk

Ben Brown is back to vlogging. Now a brainwashed hipster hippy saying he's now "awakened and woke" and drinking celery juice. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ben Brown is back to vlogging. Now a brainwashed hipster hippy saying he's now "awakened and woke" and drinking celery juice. :rolleyes:
I used to watch him back in the day when he hung around with funForLouis and the like, but went right off him. Hasn’t he had some kind of mental breakdown or gone weird. The other site said he had some kind of accident and they think he suffered some kind of brain injury because he has changed so much. I haven’t watched him to find out.

Yeah he crashed his bike and had surgery on his elbow. But he's shacked up with Jacks Gap ex now and has totally converted to her way of life n thinking.

They’re all at it, still not tagging their ads properly. But obviously Jack is a Gleamer, wouldn’t expect any less from him.

They’re all at it, still not tagging their ads properly. But obviously Jack is a Gleamer, wouldn’t expect any less from him.
View attachment 6691
He’s modeling at their photo shoot so not gifted he was joking, and I highly doubt Mikey paid him to shoot either so most likely not an ad.

He’s modeling at their photo shoot so not gifted he was joking, and I highly doubt Mikey paid him to shoot either so most likely not an ad.
He got them free, he has posted about them on his Instagram, CMA guidance means that’s #gifted and requires #ad tagging as well now.

He got them free, he has posted about them on his Instagram, CMA guidance means that’s #gifted and requires #ad tagging as well now.
No that photo is literally a photoshoot lol they’re not a gift.